• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

big adv shortage again?

Not bad given all the recent negative press regarding BD - any chance you could post your exact frame times for the projects above? we've beem wanting [H]ard numbers on BD for some time, and based on what you are posting above it looks a lot better in *nix

Followed up in jebo_4jc's "Bulldozer" thread...
 
I got another 6900.... and it was corrupt, and another, and another and another......
I checked the logs, and the 6900s I was getting were 512K in size which is dead wrong. I really hope Stanford's crapped up WUs don't count against my bonus status. Tho if their past performance is anything, the crappy WUs are my problem not theirs. So I'm on a mission to fold 8 SMP WU before Saturday evening so I get full credit for my bigbeta.

I don't know what the heck you are doing Stanford, but this sucks. Stop FAILING.
 
I got another 6900.... and it was corrupt, and another, and another and another......
Yes, same happened to me. Removed -bigadv to prevent the unending spinning of wheels.
 
Lots of reports of this happening over at FF, have linked to the posts here as well to provide additional evidence
 
Back
Top