• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

BIC V-80 8" Sub + Audioengine A2's

Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
731
I am unable to find any pictures of the back of this sub. I was wondering if anyone here knows if it has the standard RCA Input/Output jacks so I can hook it up to my computer with the Audioengine A2's.

I am just assuming it does since most self pwoered subs seem to have it.

Can anyone confirm this sub will work with my A2's?
 
Damnit! Looks like I'm going with the Polk then. Does anyone have a better recommendation? I know some don't like the Polk's subs but i am looking to spend $100 or less.
 
Thanks for the recommendation. I am going to go with the Dayton.

I already have the RCA cables so I think I am good to go as far as cables.

Thanks!

Crap I need $3.16 to get free shippping.... Hmmmmm
 
Back
Top