• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

BIC F-12

bexamous

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
1,670
I currently have a 12" Dayton sub, which is like $160 after shipping is added. I need a sub for another room so I ordered a BIC F-12 off BTL for $181.76 shipped. I actually ordered it 5pm on Thursday and it was delivered this morning (Monday) at like 8am. So shipping was much better than expected, I thought BTL was supposed to be slow.

Anyways, F-12 destroys the Dayton in quality. Dayton seems pretty popular for cheap/decent sub, which is what got me to buy one. I'd really recommend spending not much more to get the F-12. Makes the Dayton look like a toy. I haven't even adjusted it yet and already its an obvious upgrade.
 
I ordered one not long ago, but they where OOS and asked if I would take a Bic H100 in it's place. From reviews it looks like the F-12 and the H100 are pretty much the same sub, so I bit.

And yes....it kicks ass. :D

I was playing around with test tones, I get bass with authority down to 24hz (and found out that 24-25hz shakes the hell out of the light fixture in my dining room). Not bad at all for the $$
 
Back
Top