BIC F-12

bexamous

[H]ard|Gawd
I currently have a 12" Dayton sub, which is like $160 after shipping is added. I need a sub for another room so I ordered a BIC F-12 off BTL for $181.76 shipped. I actually ordered it 5pm on Thursday and it was delivered this morning (Monday) at like 8am. So shipping was much better than expected, I thought BTL was supposed to be slow.

Anyways, F-12 destroys the Dayton in quality. Dayton seems pretty popular for cheap/decent sub, which is what got me to buy one. I'd really recommend spending not much more to get the F-12. Makes the Dayton look like a toy. I haven't even adjusted it yet and already its an obvious upgrade.

I ordered one not long ago, but they where OOS and asked if I would take a Bic H100 in it's place. From reviews it looks like the F-12 and the H100 are pretty much the same sub, so I bit.

And yes....it kicks ass. :D

I was playing around with test tones, I get bass with authority down to 24hz (and found out that 24-25hz shakes the hell out of the light fixture in my dining room). Not bad at all for the $$

Back