BGF 8800GT @ BestBuy $230.39 & Extended Return YMMV

I had NewEgg remove my personal information from their site. After watching card prices get jacked to the levels they did all they showed me is a willingness to screw over long time customers for tha almighty buck.

Too bad they get a pass on this site because they advertise so much here.

Banned! lol. Well, removing your personal info probably had about as much effect as skipping a stone into a lake.

Ok a BB got these cards in today so naturaly I resevered one and picked it up. Ended up it was the last one in stock.

Anyways I could not get any coupons to work with this purchase total came to $303. What coupon are you all using to get 12% off that works with this card. They said they would honor the $40 off, but it was only on select item and video card was not included.

Card does not come with Quakewars.

I'm thinking I should take it back already. (Buyers Remorse)

mine is still sitting here unopened. whenever i think i get a good deal retail i check online and find a better deal, until now.

i paid 260 out the door for the bfg 8800gt. i even emailed bfg to ask for a full version of purevideo or a game, since i don't think this card comes with anything.

HELP!!!!!

:)

I got in on this yesterday. 246.39 out the door! Gotta love states with no sales tax. I also made sure to buy it before 11AM for double reward points!

there is 3 coupons in the mailer.

can we use both of the 10% off....for different things not stacked that is LOL

mine is still sitting here unopened. whenever i think i get a good deal retail i check online and find a better deal, until now.

i paid 260 out the door for the bfg 8800gt. i even emailed bfg to ask for a full version of purevideo or a game, since i don't think this card comes with anything.

HELP!!!!!

I took the coupon back and they credited me $30 so total cost was $272. No game is included.

However I have until January to return it!

HELP!!!!!

I took the coupon back and they credited me $30 so total cost was $272. No game is included.

However I have until January to return it! Thats even better than EVGA's Tradeup (I hope).

This card is quite large and seems to run hot (my alrms were going off as the card exceeded 73c) I pull the 7800GT though and removed the water block, It looks like it will fit on the new card but I'm going to hold off for a bit.

This card is quite large and seems to run hot (my alrms were going off as the card exceeded 73c) I pull the 7800GT though and removed the water block, It looks like it will fit on the new card but I'm going to hold off for a bit.

It seems to be the same size as the 8800GTS, and its single-slot cooler isn't as efficient as the GTS' dual-slot, so it runs hotter even though I don't think it dumps out any more thermal energy than the GTS did.

I'm going to check the local BB's, but I don't have much hope, being in the bay area and all. Bleh.

It seems to be the same size as the 8800GTS, and its single-slot cooler isn't as efficient as the GTS' dual-slot, so it runs hotter even though I don't think it dumps out any more thermal energy than the GTS did.

I'm going to check the local BB's, but I don't have much hope, being in the bay area and all. Bleh.

I never owned a GTS, but it's considerably larger than my 7800GT.

Back