• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bgears B Envi mATX cube case

Skott

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
I just ran across this case and hadn't seen it before. Just curious if anyone here had experiences with it.

Here's a vid showing it off:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/overclockershq/videos/87/

Case dimensions are 9" x 11.2" x 14.7" (H x W x D)

Company website is http://www.bgears.com/

Edit: Ha! I go back and do a search, which I should have done in the first place, and noticed this case came up about 18 months ago and I even made a comment about it. Oh, well. Can't remember everything I see.
 
Back
Top