• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

BFG RMA issue

shade_star

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
340
I had a GTX295 die on me about 3 weeks ago and the RMA process was pretty fast. I now had a GTS250 die on me and I did an advanced RMA to get a new card back quicker....Almost a week later they havent shipped it so I called and the rep said they are completely out of stock. I said even the next step up? All out of all cards to send to customers.
Of course I can go buy one at the store...Kind of pisses me off since I have purchased 9 BFG cards in the last 3 months but when I need one for warranty they are out.
 
Yeah, go through Jeff. The only thing I dislike about BFG is they are always "out of stock" when sending your replacement card. Jeff manages to keep them straight though. They also have the advanced replacement service where you provide your credit card number if you want to get a card ASAP.
 
Yeah, go through Jeff. The only thing I dislike about BFG is they are always "out of stock" when sending your replacement card. Jeff manages to keep them straight though. They also have the advanced replacement service where you provide your credit card number if you want to get a card ASAP.

I did the advanced replacement and still no card
 
Back
Top