Bfg Fx6800 Ultra 256mb Oc $399 - $50 Mir = $349

(a) this has already been posted in the video card forum.... :rolleyes:

(b) they are already back ordered by like 100 cards so the odds of you being able to get the rebate are now impossible

defiant said:
(a) this has already been posted in the video card forum.... :rolleyes:

(b) they are already back ordered by like 100 cards so the odds of you being able to get the rebate are now impossible

fucking forum nazis :mad:

I wanted to comment on the title. The Geforce 6800 Series does not have the "FX" designation. That was for the FX 5x00 series. The FX series left such a bad taste in the mouth of the industry that the FX name was dropped prior to the 6800's launch date.

Sniper_Merc said:
fucking forum nazis :mad:

whatever.....I just called now and they have 140 cards back ordered, wonder how long its going to take them to fill that

Sir-Fragalot said:
I wanted to comment on the title. The Geforce 6800 Series does not have the "FX" designation. That was for the FX 5x00 series. The FX series left such a bad taste in the mouth of the industry that the FX name was dropped prior to the 6800's launch date.
I was asking about that myself. And you know what? As stores in our country are dumb like shit, they use "GeForce FX6800 blah blah", wtf? I said once what the hell are they writting on the site, though they said that they saw FX6800 on multiple sites :S

I just called this morning to the customer service. They said it will take up to 2 weeks for them to get the cards in stock.

Back