BFG 8800 GT OC 237.99

Gotta be effin kidding me. I was trying to place the order b4 my final exam and their site didn't have my account info so I gave up on it until after the test. Get back and BAM SOLD OUT :(

Sold out already.

I just called paypal. They said my order of xfx 8800gt from Dell on 11/26 was not qualified for 20% off because Dell didn't charged me at that time:mad:
So the price would be total $250.52.

I feel like an idiot for waiting these days. I should jump on newegg when they have evga in stock a couple days ago.

Thank you paypal and dell. I still have nothing but wasting time.
Time to look for another $250 card.

I'm not trying to sell anything at a profit, but I ordered one of these, then called my local store and found out that they are getting one on Friday. They let me pay for one that they're getting Friday and use a 12% off Reward Zone coupon as well, so I'm gonna take that deal. I'm thinking about canceling the one I ordered online since I don't need two, but I would sell it to somebody for my price ($262)+shipping+a couple of bucks for paypal fees. It'll be a little more for you, but it'll still be less than what you'd pay elsewhere. It'd be a couple days til I'd ship it since I haven't even gotten it yet though. After typing all that I'm thinking it might be a bit of a hassle, but I'll help somebody out if they want one that bad.

EDIT: It was $262, not $162, lolz. At $162, I'd have SLI in this beast

I bit.

1. When I went to local BB the Best Buy sales profesional laughed at me when I asked if they by chance had any in stock. He then proceded to try and sell me a 'beefy' computer that would run that card only after he explained how my sytem may not be able to run the card that beats the GTX. No I did not bother to waste my time correcting him or explaining what I had. I only shook my head and walked out.

2. Hoping to stack the 12% off to make it a HotDeal. Err um a MSRP deal.

Glad I checked this thread, as they have been OOS online for a while now.

How come everyone on this board is treated badly at BB but when I go there they really try to take the time to help me. I've been in 6 stores and nearly everyone there has tried to help or found someone that could help.

How come everyone on this board is treated badly at BB but when I go there they really try to take the time to help me. I've been in 6 stores and nearly everyone there has tried to help or found someone that could help.

The people in best buy have always been really nice and helpful to me, I just always laugh at how they try to convince me that some crappy computer can run the high end games as well as my Dell XPS notebook or a gaming desktop.

I also ordered around 9:30 and received my shipping confirmation, should be here Thursday

Update: Ordered this morning...just got a UPS tracking number via email...nice.

Update: I ordered at 9:30am and at 3:20pm i got a shipping confirmation with a tracking number. Good thing I cancelled the Dell order.

Next step; buy an Arctic cooling Accelero S1

Did you guys do express shipping or what?? I ordered at 5AM PST standard shipping and my order is still being "processed"

Did you guys do express shipping or what?? I ordered at 5AM PST standard shipping and my order is still being "processed"

Not to mention my two on backorder from 11/20. Some poor shmuck at their 1800 number is about to get a piece of my mind.

Thanks for the post, I was able to get $12 credited back from my 11/19 purchase with the 30-day Price Guarantee policy.

Expedited or whatever the middle option was. I think it should be here Thursday or Friday.

So I should be able to get mine pricematched right? I bought it like a month ago. Would be nice to get some cash back but i want to make sure I bring all the proper paperwork if I go. I should really just need the online Add, and the coupon right?

Mine should be here in a few days. I took the express shipping or whatever it was, since it was only $4 more and I would have it here before the weekend. Now I just hope my Antec TrueControl 550 will handle it. It's only rated at 24A on the 12V side. Meh....four year old power supply.

has anyone tried there local stores? there the same price there, exept there sold out at every single one here :( But give your local bestbuy a call and you can get your card right away instead of waiting for ups.! ;D

Ordered mine last night and its already been shipped. Local stores are supposed to be getting a few too.

has anyone tried there local stores? there the same price there, exept there sold out at every single one here :( But give your local bestbuy a call and you can get your card right away instead of waiting for ups.! ;D

Online all of mine show out of stock, but I called a couple and they all said that they are getting some this week. I plan on picking one up Friday.

Online all of mine show out of stock, but I called a couple and they all said that they are getting some this week. I plan on picking one up Friday.

Yep, if my MSI 8800gt doesnt come in by the time bestbuy has them instock, im gunna go pick one up!

I just got my tracking number, standard shipping as well :)

I ordered...... 10:30 EST or so, not exactly sure when..... I'm just glad I'm getting an 8800gt finally :D

I ordered it around 1 I think... didn't ship out today according to BB, but yea... hopefully it ships tomorrow, and then i can cancel my dell order :)
wanting to make sure, BFG is a lifetime warranty, correct?

I ordered it around 1 I think... didn't ship out today according to BB, but yea... hopefully it ships tomorrow, and then i can cancel my dell order :)
wanting to make sure, BFG is a lifetime warranty, correct?

BFG Tech Graphics Card Lifetime Warranty*

BFG Technologies is proud to warrant the original purchaser of the graphics card included in this package ("Product") that the Product will be free from defects in material or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product, when given normal wear and proper usage. This warrnty is valid if the product:

>> Was not damaged while being installed.

>> Was not damaged by software or hardware from a company or individual other than BFG Technologies or by motherboard incompatibility.

>> Was operated in accordance with BFG Technologies specifications, instructions and any technical support directions.

>> Was not modified or damaged by overclocking, tampering, user error, accident, disaster, abuse, misuse, power supply, power application, alteration, repair, modification, a fix or replacement by someone other than BFG Technologies.

So yes.

For those who already have a tracking number, where did it ship from?

Just wondering if they have a distribution center close to me.

I did whatever the quickest shipping was, mine is out for delivery today, Best Buy pulled through

I ordered around 3pm pst.. even though my order still says in process, if I click on it, it shows a tracking number for it. However the tracking number isnt valid yet. With any luck they really do have my card in a box ready to ship. Took the fastest option so I hope to get it before the weekly gaming marathon :)

How/where did you come by this information?

Well I was plugging in zip codes of areas I know in case there were any available in store, and one did come up with availability (midtown manhattan). No matter though, while I was wasting half an hour trying to find a store that had them, they ended up being available online again. So I grabbed one quick before they were all sold out again. This was around 11:20am EST and the estimated delivery date is 12/17-19.

So I should be able to get mine pricematched right? I bought it like a month ago. Would be nice to get some cash back but i want to make sure I bring all the proper paperwork if I go. I should really just need the online Add, and the coupon right?

Im also wondering this, I bought mine when it was $249. Can I just bring in my receipt and that add and get some money back?

I received it today morning. I had asked for overnight shipping. So all of you should be receiving it on time and BB is not delaying shipping I believe

Im also wondering this, I bought mine when it was $249. Can I just bring in my receipt and that add and get some money back?

never hurt to try, but may depend on your bestbuy. mine would pm the difference.

I ordered this yesterday around 4 PM eastern, and today morning at 9:43 Am i got email saying that the card already shipped. they gave me a tracking number for some reason when it is entered on ups's website it says that the number is invalid...

I ordered this yesterday around 4 PM eastern, and today morning at 9:43 Am i got email saying that the card already shipped. they gave me a tracking number for some reason when it is entered on ups's website it says that the number is invalid...

Most of the time UPS packages travel at night unless it is an expedited shipment. So it probably was printed out and shipped this morning, but won't have the departure scan until tonight.

Back