BFG 7800GT OC 256MB at Dell SB $285 AR

Time2Kill said:
I just scored my 7800gt for $300.96 BEFORE rebate. With the rebate, it will be $270.96 and with FatCash it will be $262.68
awesome. i should have waited a week. who knew it would be cheaper than $285AR/AC ($277 after fatcash) so soon? :p

Bajasteve, you are so awesome!!!

Been looking on Ebay forever for 20% or 25% coupons but there were none to be found. Then you posted, and I was able to nab the 7800 GT for 289 AR. Not sure how some people didn't have to pay TAX but I guess they are "special" and with tax it was $18 more than other people are posting (and I didn't know about FatCash till after, but whatever). $289 seems like a pretty decent deal that I am sure will be beat around Xmas time, but I am happy, oh so happy!

Time to buy the rest of the ingredients in my future PC!
For the curious it will be:

X2 3800+ with XP-90
BFG 7800 GT OC
Epox 9npa Ultra
1Gig Patriot XBLK Pc3200
Hitatchi T7k250 250 Gig SATA II
Antec 3000B case with Seasonic S12 500W

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks all!

You're one of very few to get that one to work, then. Tried making another order, but the codes had been used- and a call to a couple (one of them VERY helpful) service reps showed that other codes cannot be used with the 20% off ones.

You got in on a glitch. MAN am I jealous. ;)

Craptacular said:
You're one of very few to get that one to work, then. Tried making another order, but the codes had been used- and a call to a couple (one of them VERY helpful) service reps showed that other codes cannot be used with the 20% off ones.

You got in on a glitch. MAN am I jealous. ;)

When I first added the $35 coupon code, it didnt work, so I tried putting in a $20 code that I had also found, and all of sudden, the $20 code didnt work but the $35 coupon showed up and worked in my cart. I then closed the window, went to fatcash, followed the link to dell, and everything was in my cart still along with the coupons. I signed in and then checked out :cool:

Votey said:
How is this a stupid deal? These cards are $390-400 on Egg/Zip/Chief/etc. With the rebate it comes down to $365 after shipping, and no tax if you're lucky.

From Dell, it's $333 after rebate. And if you are lucky enough to not get charged tax (not sure if that's possible) then you'd get it for $313.

I think that's a pretty sweet deal, Mr. Poop, who poops on everything.

btw, mine's sitting outside my front door at home right now. Stupid work. :mad:

Ok dork let me give u a heads up $377.95 + $19 shipping handling + $31.67 tax - $30 rebate that makes it almost 400 dollars shipped for alot of people in California or any other major populated states. I can get it on some other websites for 320~340 shipped with out going through google.com trying to search for a stupid coupon.

Votey said:
How is this a stupid deal? These cards are $390-400 on Egg/Zip/Chief/etc. With the rebate it comes down to $365 after shipping, and no tax if you're lucky.

From Dell, it's $333 after rebate. And if you are lucky enough to not get charged tax (not sure if that's possible) then you'd get it for $313.

I think that's a pretty sweet deal, Mr. Poop, who poops on everything.

btw, mine's sitting outside my front door at home right now. Stupid work.

DFI LanParty UT NF4 Ultra-D (Zalman ZM-NB47j) =||= Athlon64 3000+ @ 2.4GHz (Zalman CNPS7000Cu) =||= 2x256MB G.Skill LE DDR550 =||= 6600GT @ 530/1060 (NVidia Silencer 6) =||= WD 160GB =||= Lite-On 1693s DVD±RW =||= Rosewill RP500 PSU :mad:

WOW thaz real nice for you, too bad that 7800 GT is gonna suck alot with a AMD 3000 and 512mb of ram LOL

^^^^^ Someone needs to lighten up. As has been posted in this thread MANY people are able to get in on the deal the OP posted.

yeah I dont get how this is a deal, b/c it doesnt account for tax. How exactly are you supposed to avoid getting charged for tax?

bbeach said:
yeah I dont get how this is a deal, b/c it doesnt account for tax. How exactly are you supposed to avoid getting charged for tax?

Depends on the state where you live. Some states don't charge sales tax and therefore Dell SB doesn't have to. Otherwise if your state has a sales tax they have to charge it since that part of Dell has a presence in just about every state.

I think the days of no sales tax on the net are starting to come to a close in general.

brycejones said:
Depends on the state where you live. Some states don't charge sales tax and therefore Dell SB doesn't have to. Otherwise if your state has a sales tax they have to charge it since that part of Dell has a presence in just about every state.

I think the days of no sales tax on the net are starting to come to a close in general.

Yeah its really too bad, but I guess it was only a matter of time.

bbeach said:
The exact same card is $357.70AR at the next cheapest place (Monarch). Whether Dell SB charges tax in your state or not, this is still a deal since it's 10%-15% cheaper than the next cheapest place, not an insignificant amount for a $300+ purchase.

You can get a cheaper 7800 GT elsewhere for as little as $299AR + shipping if you don't like this BFG deal: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1549681&CatId=1560 FatCash pays 3% back on TD purchases (which almost cancels out the shipping cost) and TD only charges tax in FL, IL and NC.

pxc said:
The exact same card is $357.70AR at the next cheapest place (Monarch). Whether Dell SB charges tax in your state or not, this is still a deal since it's 10%-15% cheaper than the next cheapest place, not an insignificant amount for a $300+ purchase.

You can get a cheaper 7800 GT elsewhere for as little as $299AR + shipping if you don't like this BFG deal: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1549681&CatId=1560 FatCash pays 3% back on TD purchases (which almost cancels out the shipping cost) and TD only charges tax in FL, IL and NC.

How to use FatCash?....

gtx4u said:
Ok dork let me give u a heads up $377.95 + $19 shipping handling + $31.67 tax - $30 rebate that makes it almost 400 dollars shipped for alot of people in California or any other major populated states. I can get it on some other websites for 320~340 shipped with out going through google.com trying to search for a stupid coupon.

Shipping is free on this deal.

If you can get this card for such a good price without coupons or rebates, then please post instructions/links/whatever. This is a forum where we help each other get good deals on computer parts and electronics because we share similar interests. :)

gtx4u said:
WOW thaz real nice for you, too bad that 7800 GT is gonna suck alot with a AMD 3000 and 512mb of ram LOL

The 512mb of ram will hold the system back, but a A64 @ 2.4ghz? Lol? That is a high-end processor for gaming. Dual core need not apply.

Hey guys for some odd reason i received a small business catalog and i got the 25% off coupon...YAY...im buying it right now...300 for a BFG 7800GT OC what a deal.

cold solder said:
Dell Small Business has the BFG 7800GT listed for $419.95 with an automatic discount of 10% making it $377.95. There's a $30 MIR available that makes it $347.95 AR, a mediocre price, but here's the key: there are Dell SB 25% off Accessories coupons out there (I know because I found one last night at slickdeals) that make the price $314.96 and that goes down to $284.96 AR.

Is there suppose to be 2 rebates? Cause i see two rebates that you posted. Mine came out to be 335 including tax???

Carbon Le, when did you recieve the catalog? I'm trying to figure out if the catalog I remember throwing away a few weeks ago was the october version, or a badly delayed september version (I recently move and USPS takes forever to forward my mail).

And if anyone else has a working coupon, I would put it to great use. :cool:

BBigJ said:
Carbon Le, when did you recieve the catalog? I'm trying to figure out if the catalog I remember throwing away a few weeks ago was the october version, or a badly delayed september version (I recently move and USPS takes forever to forward my mail).

And if anyone else has a working coupon, I would put it to great use. :cool:

I got the catalog about a week ago. Its the october one i think bc all the coupons expires today...lucky for me... :) . Im about to buy one right now but the tax is killing me 25 dollars!!! w/o tax the card comes to 305 shipped. I guess its not bad but im still deciding on weather i should get it or not...

Carbon_Le said:
I got the catalog about a week ago. Its the october one i think bc all the coupons expires today...lucky for me... :) . Im about to buy one right now but the tax is killing me 25 dollars!!! w/o tax the card comes to 305 shipped. I guess its not bad but im still deciding on weather i should get it or not...

Well, if you decide not to use it (or you want someone to remove the temptation for you), I'll put that coupon to good use. Taxes are much lower here.

pakotlar said:
The 512mb of ram will hold the system back, but a A64 @ 2.4ghz? Lol? That is a high-end processor for gaming. Dual core need not apply.
2.4 ain't enough for 7800 gt oced, at least 2.7 can avoid the bottleneck, especially when iz an overclocked ghz, not a stock one.

Votey said:
Shipping is free on this deal.

If you can get this card for such a good price without coupons or rebates, then please post instructions/links/whatever. This is a forum where we help each other get good deals on computer parts and electronics because we share similar interests. :)

And how is shipping free at Dell Small buz? Hmm ever heard of eBay? or Froogle.com?

BBigJ said:
Well, if you decide not to use it (or you want someone to remove the temptation for you), I'll put that coupon to good use. Taxes are much lower here.

Sorry...but man i had to buy it. It was calling my name... ;) I'm packing my things and moving to PCI-E.

Carbon_Le said:
Sorry...but man i had to buy it. It was calling my name... ;) I'm packing my things and moving to PCI-E.

#@$!*&%#$%!

Er...I mean...good for you. I hope you enjoy your new card.

ok I tried to purchase one or at least start the process. none of the coupon codes I had worked and I have no clue how you could rack and stack discounts either. Im in a state with no tax.

BlueKnight said:
ok I tried to purchase one or at least start the process. none of the coupon codes I had worked and I have no clue how you could rack and stack discounts either. Im in a state with no tax.

All the coupons I had expired on the 12th and 13th.

gtx4u said:
2.4 ain't enough for 7800 gt oced, at least 2.7 can avoid the bottleneck, especially when iz an overclocked ghz, not a stock one.

You have no idea what you are talking about, do you? You have been nothing but beligerant and unappreciative and are contributing nothing to this thread by posting in it. This is a great deal and if I had the money right now I would jump on it. I have seen all of these coupons on ebay (25%, 20%, $35 off $300) and if you can't find them then it's only a testament to your ineptitude for searching the internet. If you have nothing else to say other than whining and bitching then just STFU.

Don't even think of replying to this... if you even manage to write something half-legible it will undoubtedly be poorly formed and make little sense, much like your previous posts... and I will ban your ass faster than your half-formed brain could comprehend it.

CHollman82 said:
I have seen all of these coupons on ebay (25%, 20%, $35 off $300) and if you can't find them then it's only a testament to your ineptitude for searching the internet.

I've been searching ebay and the internet vigorously for the last three days and have yet to see an 20 or 25% off accessories coupon. If you can find one I'll gladly pay a finder's fee.

CHollman82 said:
You have no idea what you are talking about, do you? You have been nothing but beligerant and unappreciative and are contributing nothing to this thread by posting in it. This is a great deal and if I had the money right now I would jump on it. I have seen all of these coupons on ebay (25%, 20%, $35 off $300) and if you can't find them then it's only a testament to your ineptitude for searching the internet. If you have nothing else to say other than whining and bitching then just STFU.

Don't even think of replying to this... if you even manage to write something half-legible it will undoubtedly be poorly formed and make little sense, much like your previous posts... and I will ban your ass faster than your half-formed brain could comprehend it.

Wow really? please post some links to those coupons, if ur so helpful, if not then u STFU.

BTW: I have a healthy fully functional brain.

It's not that I don't appreciate this deal but wasting 1 hour of time searching for something that doesn't exist is pretty stupid and frustrating.

CHollman82 said:

BTW: nice flaming, good job breaking Kyle's rules.

As satisfying as it is to see him banned, I'd rather him find the coupon for us!

BBigJ said:
As satisfying as it is to see him banned, I'd rather him find the coupon for us!

loL I can't belive u actually belived him.... he just said he has the coupons so he can make us envy of him, he's a god damned piece of sh1t lyer that's all he'll ever be. I've been searching all over eBay and google.com and yahoo.com to find a single coupon and I have yet to seen one don't bother....

Back