BFG 6800 Ultra $399.99 AR @ TigerDirect

Damn i am building a computer for my friend and i can actually squeeze this into his budget OMG!

Jerunk said:
I checked tigerdirect.ca, and look at the ripoff.

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1213309&Sku=B52-1000

td.com vs td.ca

399.99 vs 496.267

What's with the huge price difference, it's a pain in the ass to get good deals online that will ship to Canada.

Unless they are asking for American Dollars on a canadian site, I think that is really close to what it should be.

399.00 USD = 494.181 CAD
1 USD = 1.23855 CAD 1 CAD = 0.807396 USD

ETA: It seems funny. I just checked the site and now the price is $557 AR on the Canadian site. Now thats is a ripoff.

Anyone have success in the past with rebates from Tiger Direct? This is the one thing that will effect my decision....thanks. :)

Well I'm worried about the rebate too... I got one anyway. If you want, I just learned that there is a card for 348 at monarch. it's the eVGA ultra though...and I'm in california so there was no tax on my ultra. So it might come out higher anyway on monarch...let's see.

Tiger -478
Monarch -474.135 and then add shipping

So, even without the rebate tiger is cheaper. Besides, I hear good things about the BFG card, eVGA too, but, it's your choice.

It took a few months but I finally received my $100 rebate from TigerDirect for the Asus A8V Deluxe/AMD 3400+ combo at Halloween...

Just make sure that you make copies of everything.

Back