• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

BFG 260 GTX overclocking

korimus

n00b
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
55
Hi all,

I am most liekly going to be buying BFG's 260 GTX, and I wanted to know how well they overclock. I see OC models for like $30-$50 more, but if I can overclock it myself, i'd rather save the money.

Thanks
 
some, if not most hit 650~700 on the core, 1400ish on the shader, and the memory clock is in the air.
 
wow thanks a ton man!! woohoo!! I ordered my gtx 260 yesterday before tigerdirect ran out. Should get it by the weekend woo!
 
Back
Top