BFBC2: Squad Based Multiplayer Interview HD

Looks pretty fun. The BF2 vibe is certainly pretty heavy, though obviously that's not necessarily a bad thing.
 
I love watching every piece of new media that they throw out at us every week or so. Seriously can't wait for this game.
 
I hope this game is strong on vehicles too, just like BF2 ? They need maps that are huge wide open, with lots of Tanks and choppers in them. Maps as big as the ones in the new ArmA 2
 
I hope this game is strong on vehicles too, just like BF2 ? They need maps that are huge wide open, with lots of Tanks and choppers in them. Maps as big as the ones in the new ArmA 2

Keep in mind this is going to consoles too, so yeah. That answers that.

You'll have to wait until BF3.

IW dropped the ball with MW2 and this wil most likely take over as my online FPS. I'm sure it will for others. Great opportunity for DICE since I'm sure there are millions of other with a sour taste in their mouth looking for something alittle less shitty.
 
Keep in mind this is going to consoles too, so yeah. That answers that.

You'll have to wait until BF3.

IW dropped the ball with MW2 and this wil most likely take over as my online FPS. I'm sure it will for others. Great opportunity for DICE since I'm sure there are millions of other with a sour taste in their mouth looking for something alittle less shitty.


So basically BFBC2, is just a Battle Field hold over to keep us cool waiting for BF3 ? So BFBC2 will be more of a mix of BF2 + COD-MW2 ? Not as many vehicles, and more smaller maps with close combat ?
Where BF3 will be the full huge multiplayer vehicle combat PC game ?
 
I hope so! I really want big maps, lots of tanks planes choppers and madness!
 
looks sick, I can't wait!

Has any other shooter done 4x4x4x4 yet?
 
looks sick, I can't wait!

Has any other shooter done 4x4x4x4 yet?

Halo 2/3 matchmade games have plenty of 4 team objective and deathmatch type games.
Not the core of the game neccessarily, but it has been done.
 
I'm apparently the only person who expects this game to suck. I've watched a few games of the PS3 beta and it looks like absolute garbage. And I'm also apparently the only one who recognized that all the previous BF games played like big buckets of shit.
 
Honestly, the PS3 beta was an absolute blast and solidified me getting the PC version upon release.

I love me some Battlefield :)
 
Back
Top