BFBC2 29.99 in gamestop

not bad for a hard copy price. I bought the digital download for 20 bucks through EA several months ago though. I never played the multiplayer so I later sold the key for 17 bucks. lol

This isn't the only game that they have on sale right now. They are doing this big 50% off thing.

I just got gears of war for 5 dollars.. and they have a lot of other games for really cheap. You can check out their website for all of the games.

Its in store too.. not just online. some of the games are in a bin in the store and the others just have stickers on them that say 50% off

This isn't the only game that they have on sale right now. They are doing this big 50% off thing.

I just got gears of war for 5 dollars.. and they have a lot of other games for really cheap. You can check out their website for all of the games.

Its in store too.. not just online. some of the games are in a bin in the store and the others just have stickers on them that say 50% off

Sounds awesome. Thanks :D

dangit, why does the sale happen after I leave town lol.....got it for $20, but I hate the dam EADM....

dangit, why does the sale happen after I leave town lol.....got it for $20, but I hate the dam EADM....

You don't have to keep EADM to play the game and re-run the installer. What I did was install it on a VM, download the game, then install it on the host.

My buddy bought this for me on game stop. I'll have to install it at a later time.So many other games on my plate.

I'm having difficulty finding these on the website... link? And is this for PC only or for consoles as well?

I'm having difficulty finding these on the website... link? And is this for PC only or for consoles as well?

the 50% off thing I believe is mainly for used games [saw the sign when I went to gamestop last week]

I bit on this deal, but I got it on Steam. I lose, scratch, misplace, etc my games all the time. It is very convenient to just download them.

Back