Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's strange how supersampling doesn't do much to straight lines/edges, even at 200% you can see msaa4x is a lil better, which makes me wonder about the magic behind this. There must be some complex and demanding scaling algorithms involved.
What is your monitor's native res?
1080p, but I was mostly referring to the pictures the guy posted. Although I have tried it on my rig too, even did another test early this morning. I'm actually running at 110% with no other AA atm, I do like what it does to foliage and stuff. 110% seems to have a small impact on my GTX 670 but I need to do more testing with 64 player maps and stuff.
4xmsaa and fxaa low is a good compromise, off course ssaa is da best thing but even sli 780ti will rush keeping 60fps