• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

bf3 - snipe so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
hah, you stabbed a dev from DICE. thanks for the dog tag! I will be watching for that when I stab folks now.
 
Thank you all. On a side not have you guys been having some technical problems with this game? like your pc hard locking up mainly?
 
My PC doesnt even meet min requirements, but I have only had the game crash 2-3 times. Few drops from server errors, but no lockups.
 
How do i do that?

I'm not sure. So, I just tried posting the youtube link to the Battlefield wall. Looks like it might have worked.

EDIT: Looks like the link was hidden shortly after posting as it's not on the BF page, but my wall still shows it.
 
Last edited:
I am sure they have stuff like that limited because people probably spam the F out the wall. I am sure emailing them is a long shop as well to.
 
Wow. Usually I find songs/music - especially rap - about games really, really painful. But that was really damn good...like I might actually bump that in the car with windows down. Well done, both the video and the music! :cool:
 
If it says "ENEMY DOWN" instead of "KILLED" doesn't that mean it's the console version?
 
Thank you all really means a lot. If you can pass it around it would be even better. Also it may be i grabbed a few videos from here and there and put them together.
 
Dammit...I've had this running through my head all morning; and I watched it two days ago.


"...can they find me? No they can't find me..."

GAH!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top