BF3 half off (amazon)

you origin haters crack me up....you go right ahead and pay full price....oh wait never mind you will never play bf3

patch works fine for me....still love the game.....every bf title I have ever played has been well worth full retail not to mention sale price....never under 200 hours

Thanks for this. Several of my friends got it because of this sale. I think that everyone in our clan has it now.

Anyway, yeah, there are some huge problems since the last patch. The god damned m26 dart has become rampant. A decent number of servers that I've played on ban you for using certain weapons because of all of the exploits that exist right now. It shouldn't take this long to fix this kind of crap.

Sticking with BC2 and the other shooters out there. I don't feel compelled to get origins

I can't even play single player campaign when they are doing the server updates. So if I wasn't connected the internet, I guess I can't play too. W E A K... but I still own it. I hate it. hate hate hate hate hate.

Its ok. Better if you have friends to play with -__-

wumrtj.jpg

Even with all it's flaws it's far and away the best PC shooter to date. I'm DYING for DICE to make WII and Vietnam versions.

For all the haters my origin and battlelog names are also ofacesig.

Come at me bro. :p

Steam is great for gamers on a budget, but I buy so few games in year that their weekend sales matter little to me. So while lots of people love steam/origins, ever since Half-Life 2 that crap has been annoying and games that require steam/origins get an auto-boycott from me. GoG on the other hand gets a big thumbs up.

If I had actually paid attention to the logos on the box, Skyrim woulduv never been installed on my system because of Steam and there's not a chance in hell I'm gonna give EA a chance to do the same. At least Valve is a company I have a lot more faith in whereas EA fucks up/dumbs down/DRMs nearly everything they touch. Too bad really 'cuz BF3 looks like a great game, but there are plenty of other excellent games that get my money instead.

Back