BF3 - freezes

WhatTheSchmidt

Limp Gawd
I had 2 freezes one today and one yesterday with BF3, no connection problem or any other issue until these 2 freezes.

Does BF3 sometimes just have an error and crash? I just had to end program...

Is it possibly my video cards are causing this? power issue?

I had a similar problem to you, but the problem happened few months ago, but apparently one of my program that was on affected BF3, so every time I logged on multiplayer, it would just crash for no reason, until I closed the program [I forgot which]. Do you mind telling me what programs you have on while playing BF3?

My BF3 crashes all the time still. ATleast 30% of the time.
I run CCleaner before I play BF3 everytime, it seems to help a bit, but who knows.

Oh. I really wish I could remember what program i had on that caused my BF3 to crash every time I played.

I had 2 freezes one today and one yesterday with BF3, no connection problem or any other issue until these 2 freezes.

Does BF3 sometimes just have an error and crash? I just had to end program...

Is it possibly my video cards are causing this? power issue?

You wouldn't happen to be flying anything?

You wouldn't happen to be flying anything?

yea it definitely was in a heli one time the other most likely a jet or heli as well....

as for programs, google chrome and steam are it...

AVG for anti virus...sandboxie if i forgot to close it

yea it definitely was in a heli one time the other most likely a jet or heli as well....

as for programs, google chrome and steam are it...

AVG for anti virus...sandboxie if i forgot to close it

Try reducing your vidoe settings. I was crashing alot flying jets and I turned off the AA settings and was able to finish the map. Not sure if it was coincidence the crashing stopped but haven't crashed yet.

Back