BF3 for $41.99 at Amazon

I was mistaken. I forgot that I had changed the address in my account profile to a UPS store in NY. Still no love for Canada.

I've been thinking about ordering from here but it seems shady. It seems like they're trying to be legit but there's no guarantee you'll get your key in a timely manner.

Ah, that is too bad they don't offer services to Canada, was going to suggest some people to this deal. If they ever do offer on Amazon.ca though, I have a feeling they will be obligated to charge tax on orders.

No taxes! I order from the link above.... good luck, but I think it depends on your location/area and if the shipping zone is close than most likely, yes, tax for you. For over 95% of buyers about, it will NOT be taxed though :D

Tax laws seems to be a bit different up here compared to the US. It seems up here you need to charge provincial tax regardless if you are based out of the province or not, which is a contrast to the out of state tax situation in the US.

For instance EA Origin charges tax to everywhere in Canada, I assume as a side effect of their physical distribution business. I'm pretty sure they aren't based in every single province though.

Back