Weaksauce
For those that still play . .

What: Double XP event to celebrate the launch of Battlefield 3: Close Quarters
When: 00:01 AM PDT June 16th – 11:59 PM PDT June 17th
Formats: All
Criteria: All players, both Premium and non-Premium members
Servers: Any ranked server
Game modes: Any
Maps: Any (including base game, Back to Karkand, and Close Quarters)
What: Double everything!

Wait! What time does the event start where I live?
Consult this handy chart!
Los Angeles: 00:01 June 16
London: 8:01 AM June 16
Stockholm: 9:01 AM June 16
Tokyo: 4:01 PM June 16

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2832654783220020096/

My post from the last "Double XP" event...
... I don't know how they think they can do a "Double XP" crap when they can't even get one day correct. I finally had some time today to play, and I played a lot! ... I finally reached rank 45, Colonel 5hrs ago. I just got done with this day of gaming and seen that now I'm still ranked 44 in need of another 5000 points or so? WTF? I thought maybe the cloud sync was fucked so I logged off and logged back in only to see the same BS. I wonder how much of our ranks has gotten screwed like this? I only noticed it this time cause I was happy to finally get the Colonel badge. No wonder its taking me forever! haha ... Hopefully the database will be corrected by the next time I get to play. If not, o well, its just a game... :(

Screenshot

I hope they can get it right this time. I was never compansated for the last Double XP weekend BS.

I miss when Battlefield was actually just a simple pick up and play type game. Before the XP, ranks, unlocks, etc.

·PitBuLL·;1038837212 said:
I miss when Battlefield was actually just a simple pick up and play type game. Before the XP, ranks, unlocks, etc.

It really doesn't take very long to unlock everything... and even then 90% of it is useless if you feel like min / maxing due to some braindead balancing.

I'm fully XPed, but I could use some squadies if anyone is planning to play. Still need that CQ EOD kill. ;D

Back