bf3 admin kick fix

didnt work for me. I am about to freak the fuck out. I hate PB so god damn much it's sickening. I have tried everything under the sun to fix this and nothing is working.
 
I also had to copy someone else's Pb folder because it didn't/wouldn't install correctly.
 
didnt work for me. I am about to freak the fuck out. I hate PB so god damn much it's sickening. I have tried everything under the sun to fix this and nothing is working.

Check to make sure you have a Pb folder in the BF3 folder. I didn't, but Pb said it installed and tested correctly. If you need a copy of the folder pm me your email and I'll send you a copy of mine.
 
Also didn't work for me. Tried everything but still getting the random admin kicks. Sometimes I don't even get into the server yet and get kicked. At this point I would rather deal with cheaters than PB.
 
I had to reinstall the game and checked install punkbuster.. This fixed it for me.
 
Back
Top