BF3 $5 origin

Word of wisdom, if you plan on getting any of the expansions, buy the Premium edition from the Origin store-front inside the Origin desktop application, it's priced at $14.99. For some reason it's like $20 or $29 on the web site, which seems silly to me.

I bought the $5 version and realized I'd have to pay for all the expansions separately, then noticed the above deal.

Word of wisdom, if you plan on getting any of the expansions, buy the Premium edition from the Origin store-front inside the Origin desktop application, it's priced at $14.99. For some reason it's like $20 or $29 on the web site, which seems silly to me.

I bought the $5 version and realized I'd have to pay for all the expansions separately, then noticed the above deal.

Premium Edition is $19.99 in both spots for me. The $14.99 option is Battlefield Premium, which is just the DLC minus the base game.

Good tip dude! Might have to buy it.

$25 on the Australian Origin. Only 5 times the price to download the same thing as US customers download from the same servers US customers download it from.

Would probably buy it , if it wasnt through Origin.

And why is Origins an issue?

Since Origins launched I've had more issues with Steam than Origins and the few people that have had issues on this forum are too lazy to get the issue resolve (i.e. they dragged the problem out by emailing them instead of making a 10 minute phone call....)

And why is Origins an issue?

Since Origins launched I've had more issues with Steam than Origins and the few people that have had issues on this forum are too lazy to get the issue resolve (i.e. they dragged the problem out by emailing them instead of making a 10 minute phone call....)

Does Origin allow you to download the game to your drive? Without using third party software?

Just bought it myself. Five bucks, eh why not. Plus the free DLC was a nice bonus. Sad thing is, I already own this on 360 but never even opened the shrink wrap.

I added bf3 to my origin account. How do I get the free DLC?

Thanks for posting this deal!

I added bf3 to my origin account. How do I get the free DLC?

Thanks for posting this deal!

Haven't tried it myself yet, but found these instructions:

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/96974/ea-origin-battlefield-3-pc-digital-download

As a special bonus, get Battlefield 3 Close Quarters at no cost until June 19! To redeem your expansion pack:

● Click on Origin in the upper left of the app.
● Select Redeem Product Code.
● Enter code: BF3E3

Seriously thinking about getting this. I've never bought anything from origin before though.

Any tips for the payment methods? If you give EA your CC info do they latch onto it and keep it permanently attached to your account? If that's the case I may just use PP.

Thanks!

Seriously thinking about getting this. I've never bought anything from origin before though.

Any tips for the payment methods? If you give EA your CC info do they latch onto it and keep it permanently attached to your account? If that's the case I may just use PP.

Thanks!

Checkbox option to either retain or not your CC info.

For $5 it's a no brainer. I didn't enjoy it as much as bad company 2 but it's still a lot of fun. I enjoy the back to karkand maps the most though (probably because of BF2). I just went 33/0 in a tank on wake island. Good times.

I've never bothered with premium and I still really enjoy the game.

BF3 five dollah, Blackops II still $60 strong
Guess we know who won that war.

You talk about this marketing "war", but yet have no knowledge of either game series pricing history and trends? Activision ALWAYS keeps their current CoD game locked in at $60, they simply don't budge aside from the occasional sale. Heck just look at the past games in the series, they are still marked up to a ridiculous price. However that is no indication at all to how active the community is or the quality of the gameplay, since most of the old games are full of cheaters and dwindling numbers of active players. Look at the past Battlefield games. They all had pre-order deals and had price drops that continued with the life of the product, rather than just sticking with a static price point like Activision does.

I'm not trying to defend either game, but you should be aware that your statement holds very little weight in terms of qualifying one game as better than the other.

BF3 five dollah, Blackops II still $60 strong
Guess we know who won that war.

trololol, aye champ. nevermind apples v oranges. technically bf3 came out in 2011 against mw3 not BLOPS2 .. but by all means go play some COD with the rest of the mic screaming kiddies, enjoy the cartooney graphics and gunplay that look like they're from 1999/2000 era games

trololol, aye champ. nevermind apples v oranges. technically bf3 came out in 2011 against mw3 not BLOPS2 .. but by all means go play some COD with the rest of the mic screaming kiddies, enjoy the cartooney graphics and gunplay that look like they're from 1999/2000 era games

Yeah, when I find out that someone I know plays CoD, I can't help but lose a bit of respect for them.

Back