BF2 Problem Double Images At Once

Blazemore

[H]ard|Gawd
I keep getting double images of what is behind or to the side posted in front; in a shadow / outline figure. It's hard to describe, look at the pics. Anyone know what is causing this problem? I've change graphic settings, in and out of surround, resolution, overclocking, etc. I'm not experiencing this in any other games.

2013-04-03_00002.jpg

2013-04-03_00003.jpg

is the game installed on a raid array?

i know i use to get fps skipping when it was installed on my dual raptors in raid 0. back in the day.

and i want to say ive seen this issue before but its been so long since ive played BF2.

what driver version are you using?

maybe try rolling back to an old driver

No just on a single ssd (firmware updated). Drivers are 314.07. I've search but could not come up with anything like it other than the white screen problem or black spot flickering.

i just installed bf2 to try it for a the hell of it, ofcourse i still get the scene jittering cause im using raid 0. 2x 120gb vertex 3's SSD lol

but i didnt see the bug you are seeing with a fresh install from origin.

4GB Galaxy 670
8120 4.4GHZ

driver 314.21

Update:

I've finally fix the issues by installing the EVGA sli patch. This lead to another issue with the sky flashing from light to dark as you move around. Adjusted AA to 4x msaa and this seem to fix it.

ya, but i thought to myself " dual image...SLI...too obvious, he must have already disabled SLI and still had the issue OR he's not actually running that"

I haven't change my sig in years, who's to say i'm unique?

Back