BF2 Prices Not Dropping?

BF2 helicopter flight model BLOWS CHUNKS. Desert Combats flight model was 100x better...and considering that DICE worked on BF2, I had high hopes...only to be let down with by what was released...a BF: Vietnam hackjob flight model.

I put HUNDREDS of hours in to Desert Combat...BF2 got boring after about 20 or so...I STILL play Desert Combat twice as much as BF2...

When a game comes out it takes quite a bit of time before prices start to drop. Especially the hot titles. You can usually get them cheaper at ebay. The only drawback is you have to wait til its delivered.

TIP to get it CHEAPER:
Try to bid on an auction that ends before 2:30pm-3:30pm eastern or pacific on a weekday. Basically, you want an auction that ends while USA kids are still @ school. Less ppl bidding against you.

Satyrist said:
Makes me wonder if EA isn't deliberately doing this in order to have an excuse to leave the PC game market...Likely wouldn't be the first company to do so either

:rolleyes:

I had never played the orginal BF, and I gotta say, I really love BF2 - even with the SF crap. I'm not sure why people dog on it... everything seems perfect on my rig, but I usually don't play on servers that I ping more than 30 to.... maybe that has something to do with it.

Back