• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

BF2 Players

I have no stats. I play an unranked server with a great group of people in squads, with Co's and very organized.

I have no use for stats.
 
hehe thanks, I dont worry care about stats or anything, im into the teamplay factor more than anything, I play as a medic quite a bit, but now i really like to play as anti-tank. I tend to die alot because I try and keep my teammates alive more than myself.
 
if anyone wants to get a squad going let me know, it would be fun to get some folks together and frag it up, im west coast but ill play any server. message me here or on Xfire. Xfire account = killerstryke
 
You're more than welcome to hit up the HT Black Ops server lots of big battles up intil 3 am pacific.

IP: 70.86.171.43 Port: 16567
 
Back
Top