BF2 Kill-tastic Poll!

What's your favorite BF2 kill?

• Total voters

WhyYouLoveMe

Supreme [H]ardness

I'm bored and I'd love to hear stories. :D

EDIT: I voted for TV. I like the point-and-click death. :cool:

The "dukes of hazzard I ran you over" vehicle. I run over half of the cheaters with this.

WhyYouLoveMe said:

I'm bored and I'd love to hear stories. :D

EDIT: I voted for TV. I like the point-and-click death. :cool:

the point and click is a waiting game. You might wait 5 minutes until you get a shot. I just don't have the patiance for that.Id rather blow myself up with the enemy if a situation calls for it. Mostly with c4 or both sides using grenades. just though id share.

Brucelee said:
the point and click is a waiting game. You might wait 5 minutes until you get a shot. I just don't have the patiance for that.Id rather blow myself up with the enemy if a situation calls for it. Mostly with c4 or both sides using grenades. just though id share.

My man. You must fly with a skilled pilot. ;)

Well...

lets see i have about 450 hours on Bf2...main reason why i am failling 2 classes at collage :rolleyes: but anyways

I always play Anti-tank so yeh...nobody gets a chnace to kill me when that AT missle is coming at you faster then your bullets lol

I bring down, jets, heli's, etc...sometimes it gets to the point that people would stop using the armor because they i hunt them down

WhyYouLoveMe said:
My man. You must fly with a skilled pilot. ;)

yea I do that couse I suck at flying. Im good as being a kamakazii though! for both planes and vehicales. For cars you just stick some c4 in front 4-5 pieces preferred and run full speed into your target... ah same with planes. Remember the trick is not to be spotted by them or it will be a premature ejaculation....

I went with "I drove you over" option.... the best map Wake Island... I was trying to get veteran transport badge and I needed 5 runovers, it took me literally 5 seconds...I was driving around and I spotted this group of 3 standing and chatting on heli pad, I guess they were wating for a heli, so I ran them over all at once then turned left and oooh there is a pilot waiting for a jet so got him too and after that I visualised this sniper guy laying there and, I guess, wating for me to drive him over too - I didn't miss and got my veteran badge...fun times... still my favorite running people over in a buggy.

Brucelee said:
yea I do that couse I suck at flying. Im good as being a kamakazii though! for both planes and vehicales. For cars you just stick some c4 in front 4-5 pieces preferred and run full speed into your target... ah same with planes. Remember the trick is not to be spotted by them or it will be a premature ejaculation....
what's your in game nick Bruce?

bazylik said:
I went with "I drove you over" option.... the best map Wake Island... I was trying to get veteran transport badge and I needed 5 runovers, it took me literally 5 seconds...I was driving around and I spotted this group of 3 standing and chatting on heli pad, I guess they were wating for a heli, so I ran them over all at once then turned left and oooh there is a pilot waiting for a jet so got him too and after that I visualised this sniper guy laying there and, I guess, wating for me to drive him over too - I didn't miss and got my veteran badge...fun times... still my favorite running people over in a buggy.

hell yea. Runnig over helpless suckers with the buggy is always Fun.

bazylik said:
what's your in game nick Bruce?

GJohn said:
Well...

lets see i have about 450 hours on Bf2...main reason why i am failling 2 classes at collage :rolleyes: but anyways

I always play Anti-tank so yeh...nobody gets a chnace to kill me when that AT missle is coming at you faster then your bullets lol

I bring down, jets, heli's, etc...sometimes it gets to the point that people would stop using the armor because they i hunt them down

who do you play as?

Shock paddles FTW. After that, the snipe from the unknown location.

hehe I got the first one you posted double O 7 :)

My in-game nick: [DRS]TheCr0w

I mostly play armor, but the most fun I have is racing around in a buggy running over people in Dalian Plant. IT's always entertaining when you have four or five infantry that you continuously run over until they spawn elsewhere or someone gets a lucky AT round off...

The good 'ol fashioned assault rifle "bullet mayhem"

Also I like catching people off guard. Like one time theres this d00d who is holding off like 3 or 4 of my team with my with a SAW at the bottom of a hill right next to a building. I just shoot down like twice and he's dead. Another one I like is when an engineer drives away in a tank and then gets out and repears it. I just like to steal the tank but I don't kill him right away. I let him probably swear and get pissed first before I run him over.

tv missile kill, loved it back in the start of the game before they changed anything, havent played recently - nothing more fun than smaking a blakchawk down from a far away place. used to be great with that thing :D

I love hiding in the bushes with my trusty sniper rifle. I also love rigging up a jeep or buggy with explosives and going in suicide style. I know you probably all hate that, but it's really fun :p

I like the, im crawling up behind you knife kill
Or the, keep shooting at my team mates while i knife you kill
Or the, toy with em first snipe kill (shoot all around em, then go for the kill shot)

I like winning the "quick draw McGraw" one on one's. You and a guy meet up at 10 or 15 feet, and whoever registers the most hits wins. I also like the "circle wide while firing" on the prone shooter at close range too.

For some reason, up close kills with the L85A1 on full auto are satisfying because you really shouldn't be getting them against anyone with a decent weapon and skill.

Also, these are kinda rare, but the fire the SRAW from the hip without aiming vehicle kills are sweet. Especially when someone has switched to the machine gun and is trying to take you out. Or they're trying to run you over. I swear to god though, two rockets to kill a Hummv is just huge B.S.

nothings more fun than being a sniper and lasting about 30 kills before ANYONE even realizes where you are.. AND being in the most common sniper spot ever.

what did me in? lack of ammo and claymores :(

C4 to the belly of the low-flying, base-raping helo. Let him think he's got away, let loose some war related Shakespeare on the mic, and hit the remote detonator.

The "you caught me off guard, but i managed a headshot from 6 ft away" sniper kill.

My favorite is sneaking up on a sniper and machine gunning the bastard to death before he can turn around. Close second is throwing a grenade right next to someone camping next to a flag. Artillery strikes against an enemy base when your team has the rest of the flags and they are forced to respawn there bring a certain amount of enjoyment too.

I detest getting sniped or run over though, if anyone does that to me I take out a personal vendetta to kill them as many times as possible before the round ends.

I will give credit to one guy though, I was about to take his flag, saw him running up to me, and as I stood up I watched his rocket hit me dead on in the face. Anyone that precise with a launcher deserves some props, so here's to you poonmaster87.

The best is seeing a sniping team together, one support and one sniper perched over the side of a building hoping nobody will see them only to die by their noobness. Keep it quick, keep it quiet, and stick one of them, then stick the other dipshit next to him.

SOOOOO SATISFYING!!!

The "oh so thats where I put all those mines" Kill.

Also the "Im a chopper-whore, eat rockets".

I just thought of a new one but I didn't include it in the poll.

The "hey mr. sniper - meet mr. chopper wheels" land on a sniper kill! hehe

I was having fun doing that in Ghost Town last night with the Apache. Snipers like that really tall building on the west side and it makes for a perfect "landing" spot. On da head! :D

No knew favorite kills, but I have a new least favorite death, even worse than getting sniped: turning the corner and finding yourself staring down the barrel of an enemy tank. You have that half a second to think 'oh shit' before the 120mm shell splits you apart.

NulloModo said:
No knew favorite kills, but I have a new least favorite death, even worse than getting sniped: turning the corner and finding yourself staring down the barrel of an enemy tank. You have that half a second to think 'oh shit' before the 120mm shell splits you apart.

lol - That never gets old for me. (both receiving and giving the death)

nuttin better than launching an anti missle at a guy proning and he can't get up fast enough to not get blown in the face.

Back