BF2 Iron Gator Performance?

JonDoms

Gawd
Hey folks,
I wonder if anyone has over 30fps on Iron Gator in BF2 SF?
Also list your specs for your machine and the Video settings for BF2.

I use Frappr to get my FPS and I get about 23-27 FPS inside the carrier of a 64 man map.

I have
(1) 7800GTX (450mhz)
FX-55 @ 2.8Ghz
(2GB) Corsair Pro.

Dell 2405 1920 x1200
Everything on high 2x AA and 8x AF via Nvidia control panels.

don't use the nvidia aa/af just enable aa in game. that and turn down your shadows and lights to medium.

spaceman said:
don't use the nvidia aa/af just enable aa in game. that and turn down your shadows and lights to medium.

I wanted to see if anyone who has SLI run this any better.

Yea I tried running medium dynamic stuff in the past. I will rerun with your suggestions tonight to see what I get.

I'll try to run on ultra settings also which supposedly makes it run better.

Alot of SF's coding/ect has to do with it too..Some people with top-notch systems have had problems with not on Iron Gator but alot of other SF's maps as well. My buddy has a set up relatively the same as yours cept he uses X2 4400+ and 2G of OCZ, same deal. That's what happens when EA/Dice make an expansion then shove it out the door in 3 months :(

Hopefully a patch will fix it up soon.

RailGunRiz said:
Alot of SF's coding/ect has to do with it too..Some people with top-notch systems have had problems with not on Iron Gator but alot of other SF's maps as well. My buddy has a set up relatively the same as yours cept he uses X2 4400+ and 2G of OCZ, same deal. That's what happens when EA/Dice make an expansion then shove it out the door in 3 months :(

Hopefully a patch will fix it up soon.

Cool thanks for the info. Yea I rarely play SF but when I do it's like crap my system sucks.
But wait I took out a 2nd & 3rd mortgage for this?

Back