BF2 Hud Question...

WhyYouLoveMe

Supreme [H]ardness
Can you resize the map in the BF2 hud? I know you can zoom in/out, but I'd like it to be bigger so I can see more without bringing up the spawn map. I searched for this on a couple forums to no avail.

Ya, I know dat, but I would like to make it bigger ALL the time. Am I nitpicking? Should I just be happy?

WhyYouLoveMe said:
Ya, I know dat, but I would like to make it bigger ALL the time. Am I nitpicking? Should I just be happy?
I feel the same way and NO, I don't think we have many options for now. Time for some mods!

you could always set the full screen map ( M key ) to a very low transparency level and leave it on all the time. I've noticed guys doing that.

weebling1 said:
you could always set the full screen map ( M key ) to a very low transparency level and leave it on all the time. I've noticed guys doing that.

I'm not sure my simple mind can handle all that map info while trying to pry myself off of an enemy's knife... But hey, that's a good suggestion. Thanks!

WhyYouLoveMe said:
I'm not sure my simple mind can handle all that map info while trying to pry myself off of an enemy's knife... But hey, that's a good suggestion. Thanks!

its an awesome suggestion. i used it before in another game, but now I cant remember which one it was...

Steel Chicken said:
its an awesome suggestion. i used it before in another game, but now I cant remember which one it was...

I used to do that in Diablo 2 if that counts.

peltman78 said:
I used to do that in Diablo 2 if that counts.

I was talking about a multiplayer shooter. maybe tribes or UT, dont remember. long time since ive played either. it was awesome. after some practice you can train your brain to process two sets of inputs, what you are actually seeing via 90deg POV, and your over-all sitrep via the overlayed semi-transparent map.

Back