• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

BF2 EuroForce Poll

Will you buy the EuroForce booster pack for BF2?

  • Yes

    Votes: 39 26.2%
  • No

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 28 18.8%
  • I'll wait to see what 1.21 does

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • WYLM is a BF2-addict

    Votes: 4 2.7%

  • Total voters
    149
I think I will. I want to see the new maps it will bring. I enjoyed the SF maps and the original.
 
noes.

For the simple fact that EA is dragging DICE through the mud with them.

Fix the fundamental problems and bugs with your initial release before trying to cram more content down my throat. (Which will probably only compound the problem even worse!)

If EA feels they can wait a year before a game's nagging bugs are fixed, (Red/Blue teamname bug. WTF EA) then they can wait a year before they'll get another dime of my money, if I decide to buy it at all.

@#(*$ EA.
 
Back
Top