BF2 Cheaters

I encountered a cheater earlier today. He knew where I was EVERY time and would come around the corner shooting, and there was no way you could use the UAV that much (despite the fact that I blew it up).

nice vid lol, if that's on a ranked server they could get busted for stat exploiting though.

are the cheats confirmed to work online and be real and stuff? if so that sucks big time.

that's so wrong... those guys were idiots too, last I checked Jeep didn't make Humvees

and no patch is going to fix that, the guy reviving him was on the other team, it's not like they hacked it so they revived the enemy

I highly doubt that was ranked because no one would be dumb enough to just sit there and get killed 50 times

ive seen numerous people in the stat boards with ridiculous scores (ie. it was obvious they were cheating)... the next couple of days they were gone... its good to see that EA/dice is actually caring about cheaters (well, at least for now)...

Topher said:
that's so wrong... those guys were idiots too, last I checked Jeep didn't make Humvees

and no patch is going to fix that, the guy reviving him was on the other team, it's not like they hacked it so they revived the enemy

I highly doubt that was ranked because no one would be dumb enough to just sit there and get killed 50 times

They should just change it to not allow the enemy to revive you. There's no point in that other than to kill you again...and again... and again.

Whoever that was, was a tard for not just disconnecting.

Yeah... nothing wrong with this game at all. :rolleyes:

EricDawg said:
They should just change it to not allow the enemy to revive you. There's no point in that other than to kill you again...and again... and again.

?? the medic was on the victims team, he and the knifer were working together on OPPOSITE teams

did you watch the video??

That very same thing happened to me yesterday on a ranked server. Medic on my team would revive me while someone on the other team would kill me. What they need to do is make it so you cannot be revived more than twice within a certain amount of time...

Yeah I played on a ranked with some cheater too. He was in an APC the ENTIRE time. I would be in some of the buildings but he'd know exactly where I was and drive up to me. I was in a warehouse, where there was no way he could've seen me go in. He comes shooting around the corner killing me instantly. I knew it was bs. I hope that Sparten guy who made that hack dies in a fire.

EricDawg said:

Or, you could just press enter and click "suicide". Jesus, letting myg0ts win like that is pathetic, it's not hard to beat them

who cares about some nubz knifing, what about the wallhacks, aimbot, etc. are those confirmed to work online and stuff? that's what we should be concerned about.

TekSomniaK said:
Yeah I played on a ranked with some cheater too. He was in an APC the ENTIRE time. I would be in some of the buildings but he'd know exactly where I was and drive up to me. I was in a warehouse, where there was no way he could've seen me go in. He comes shooting around the corner killing me instantly. I knew it was bs. I hope that Sparten guy who made that hack dies in a fire.

Or he could have had UAV...

yeah you can get UAV sweeps pretty often, you just have to have a commander that's dedicated to doing commander stuff and doesn't try and fight as well

Maximus825 said:
Or he could have had UAV...
The UAV is not that precise. How would you account for when someone kept coming around the corner firing and I blew the UAV up? He even did that to me when I had been sitting still not moving for about 3 minutes while I was eating (in a remote spot where nobody goes).

kick@ss said:
The UAV is not that precise. How would you account for when someone kept coming around the corner firing and I blew the UAV up? He even did that to me when I had been sitting still not moving for about 3 minutes while I was eating (in a remote spot where nobody goes).
If he was the commander, he could also use the "scan" command to see all enemy on the battlefied. When I'm commander, I use scan to kill people in remote places, because usually it's the other teams commander hiding out while he's commanding. :)

lol

that's why when you look up the stats of people in the top ten on the leaderboards they all have either vereran or expert knife combat badges

they are all stat whores

I just wish I could read the names of the guys doing that in the vid

oh and of course there are cheats that work in bf2, with the new patch, and are not detected by PB

that screenshot is real and works in 1.2

This is why this damn ranking system needs to go, its great for consoles but not for PC games. It breeds cheaters and more over its not even done right.

LiquidX said:
This is why this damn ranking system needs to go, its great for consoles but not for PC games. It breeds cheaters and more over its not even done right.

i second that

azzkikur said:
If he was the commander, he could also use the "scan" command to see all enemy on the battlefied. When I'm commander, I use scan to kill people in remote places, because usually it's the other teams commander hiding out while he's commanding. :)
Scan doesn't tell you exactly what corner someone is behind.

LiquidX said:

Yeah but it makes people feel better who suck. They can accuse somebody else of cheating. I've been accused of cheating before and I freaking suck. If there were no hacks then there'd be more school shootings from people having to come to terms with their lack of fps skills.

I couldn't play for more than 5 mins before I get the dreaded "there was a problem with your connection" messege. EA tech support is as useful as toe nail clippings. So i downloaded a hack and now BF2 plays for hours an end without any problems. HAHAHAHAAHAH.

How ironic is that hmmm? :) True story.

dissonance said:
Yeah but it makes people feel better who suck. They can accuse somebody else of cheating. I've been accused of cheating before and I freaking suck. If there were no hacks then there'd be more school shootings from people having to come to terms with their lack of fps skills.

That just might be the absolute most nonsensical correlation I have ever heard.

Commanders can also zoom right into the map and tell where every movement is as long as players are outside or at top of buildings.

He can continue to call their location so they are always up on radar.

Servian said:
Commanders can also zoom right into the map and tell where every movement is as long as players are outside or at top of buildings.

He can continue to call their location so they are always up on radar.
u sir are correct

quote:
"Scan doesn't tell you exactly what corner someone is behind."

no, but when the commander sees you w/ SCAN and SPOTS you for the whole enemy team your in for a lotta trouble ya never knew was coming.

Some jackasses were doing the knife/revive thing to one of the guys I play with, one some random server one night. Me and a couple other friends joined their squad, spawned on them, and then proceeded to TK then until they left the server. :mad:

About knowing where you are...if there's a UAV up, I'm staring at my minimap. When you get to know the maps well and you see the direction the red dots are, you can guess we're they're going and catch em by suprise. If you're in a vehicle, just start shooting in that direction because you don't have to worry about reloading...and not too much about overheating if you space your shots out.

Talon Blackrazor said:
Some jackasses were doing the knife/revive thing to one of the guys I play with, one some random server one night. Me and a couple other friends joined their squad, spawned on them, and then proceeded to TK then until they left the server. :mad:

good, let them know that there are people who will not tolerate that kind of bullshit

weebling1 said:
quote:
"Scan doesn't tell you exactly what corner someone is behind."

no, but when the commander sees you w/ SCAN and SPOTS you for the whole enemy team your in for a lotta trouble ya never knew was coming.
Let's just say you had to be there. I've had plenty of gaming experience in pubs and leagues and I can tell the difference between skill players and cheaters. He was obviously cheating.

finalgt said:
That just might be the absolute most nonsensical correlation I have ever heard.

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

And if you took all of that as completely serious then I have a great new original game to sell you based on modern warfare.

Wow. Glad i like offline vs bots more than online play these days... this cheating epidemic is pathetic.

dissonance said:
"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

And if you took all of that as completely serious then I have a great new original game to sell you based on modern warfare.

Really? What's it called? I loooove Modern Warfare. :)

LiquidX said:

No, the ranking system should stay. I really like it, for myself. I don't sit and compare myself to the other people on the leaderboard. Just take what you want from it.

If you hit ENTER as soon as you die, wouldn't you be able to bring up the map and spawn at your own will? I know that I couldn't revive some teammates if they already chose to spawn at another location.

Back