BF2 AAARRGGGH

Flow

Limp Gawd
Im getting so fcking tired of those loud fcking voice commands!! its the only thing i hear.. Its very annoying because i try to communicate over teamspeak with my mates, but i just cant hear them because of those loud stupid iraqi voice commands. It gives me a headache.
I tyed to set the volume of the commands lower in the audio options, but it doesnt seem to work. I even turned it to 0% but it doesnt work at all.

Is there a way to turn the volume of those voice commands lower?

not sure but you can make them in english so that might help you a little bit

You can turn them to English just check all voiceovers in english in the audio options part. They sound just like the American voiceovers for the USMC.

Playingg with one set of voices is kind of a disadvantage though.

If you hear someone talking in the other language you know they are close.

You can't up the volume from TS? I just cranked it up in Vent a bit and I'm fine.

Well, I guess in my case it's not so much a TS issue, but more that the constant voice-overs are just plain annoying. Especially when you get some dicknose constantly spamming "Enemy boat spotted". Also, they make it hard to hear your surroundings and nearby enemies.

PoweredBySoy said:
Especially when you get some dicknose constantly spamming "Enemy boat spotted". Also, they make it hard to hear your surroundings and nearby enemies.

rofl when playing a city map that has no boats someone always says that. The worst spam though is when someone keeps hitting roger that over and over because they can hit he key so fast.

Abyss of Borg said:
rofl when playing a city map that has no boats someone always says that. The worst spam though is when someone keeps hitting roger that over and over because they can hit he key so fast.

Ha thats usually me when the match is almost over.

Sometimes people will use Enemy Boat Spotted or some other non-normal unit to indicate landmines as well.

I'll definitely agree that they need some sort of volume adjustment for your own teams voiceovers, the constant noise can get annoying even if nobodys doing it to be a jackass. Although i will say sometimes i'll find myself spamming it because half the time BF2 doesn't highlight the unit correctly or the right unit when you click Spotted.

Like the other poster said, I don't like changing all voices to english since it can make distingushing between nearby units difficult.

Only thing that gets on my tits is the Commander's scan spottings. Jesus wept, it makes me want to open my fucking wrists...

Wally said:
Only thing that gets on my tits is the Commander's scan spottings. Jesus wept, it makes me want to open my fucking wrists...

I love scanning and finding the enemy points then dropping boxes on thier heads if they don't move! oh Yea i go after thier asses too, right when they don't know it.. I come out from the back and bang- in the kisser scotty!!!- gotta love that radar! :D

Wally said:
Some commanders think spotting makes up for the lack of an UAV. But if they're spotting enemy armor/APCs/etc moving towards an UAV covered zone, then they are in the right in calling those guys out.

Oh yeah, sure, it's a good thing - it's just the fact that for a good half minute all you can hear is ENEMYAPCSPOTTEDENEMYJETSPOTTEDENEMYINFANTRYSPOTTEDENEMYSNIPERSPOTTEDENEMYAPCSPOTTEDENEMYJETSPOTTEDENEMYINFANTRYSPOTTEDENEMYSNIPERSPOTTEDENEMYAPCSPOTTEDENEMYJETSPOTTEDENEMYINFANTRYSPOTTEDENEMYSNIPERSPOTTEDENEMYAPCSPOTTEDENEMYJETSPOTTEDENEMYINFANTRYSPOTTEDENEMYSNIPERSPOTTEDENEMYAPCSPOTTEDENEMYJETSPOTTEDENEMYINFANTRYSPOTTEDENEMYSNIPERSPOTTEDENEMYAPCSPOTTEDENEMYJETSPOTTEDENEMYINFANTRYSPOTTEDENEMYSNIPERSPOTTED
before the scan has a chance to reload and it all begins again. I can't hear myself think, if just that was half the volume at least it would be so much nicer.

Back