BF Bad Company 2 - Vehicles

v6maro

[H]ard|Gawd
I haven't been able to find much info on what vehicles are available except for whats in the video's. Does anyone know if there will be jets?? It looks like choppers are for sure, but I haven't seen any jets like in bf2.

I think they explicitly stated there will be no jets. Those A-10s flying in certain videos are probably called in. Looking forward to what seafaring vehicles they'll implement though.

hmm good question, from the videos we see, LAV25, HMMWV,QUADS,M1 TANKS, Attack helicopters, UAVS

they were discussing this on the steam forums as well.

I was told there is no jets/planes at all, only heli's due to the size of the maps.

Last edited:
The maps won't be as big as BF2's? I'm glad they at least have attack helicopters, although I will miss dodging bombs from planes.

I thought the maps were bigger?

I thought so too, until I read what Ragenrok said above.

But in the game description is says "8 huge multiplayer maps and 15 land, sea and air vehicles, including the ATV and the UH-60 transport helicopter."

M1 Abrams
T-72
Bradley APC
LAV25
BTR-90
Apache
MI-28 Havok
Tunguska AA
Humvee
Desert Patrol Vehicle
FAV Buggy

About all I can name from what I've seen in trailers/videos. Basically the same vehicles from BF2. :D

ATV
UAV as well

Last edited:
the maps are big.. but not big enough to have planes in them.. if you had a jet going the realistic speed of a jet.. you would cross the map in about 5-10 seconds..

Back