BF 1943 on Xbox Live

is anyone else experiencing lag and maybe some glitching on this game. Whenever i play it lags and kinda tweaks out, and i thought maybe it was my xbox360 but it doesn't do it on any other game whatsoever so matter how long I've had my xbox on for. anyone else having any kind of issues with it. I just deleted it from my harddrive and am re-downloading it from Xbox Arcade so maybe that will fix it.

I don't think they are going to release new maps, it was a cheap small game to tide everyone over until bad company 2.

lol now that we established that, can we actually use this thread to answer the question it was made for ?

Yes numerous times. I also had artifacting pretty bad...but after a bit it would work itself out. If it didn't I just re-started the game/console. This was on a 360. I don't get any of this on any of my other games.

Lag started about 3 weeks ago. I think developers have dropped support for this game and are squeezing more and more instances of the host per server.

It's too bad since I like the game engine more than the COD series (longer distances, destructable terrain, more vehicles.). It's a more tactical game. I'm a bit wary of picking up BFBC2 after this experience. I'll probably migrate to MAG. (Play MW2 until MAG comes out.)

I think EA has been plucking servers from it. After spending a while getting EA to fix my account that they wiped out, I have logged on to find the 'game unavailable' message several times.

I will never buy an EA game for multiplayer again. They run the servers, not XBL, and they are the best in the industry when it comes to screwing people over with online play.

I've had occasional graphic bugs and lag issues, but it hasn't been bad but lately I've noticed that I can't join anymore air superiority games and i've been wondering why. I hope to God they don't drop the already, its to much fun. I really enjoy the TRUE sequel to BF1942. BF2 and BF2142 were complete and utter ass, and don't even get me started on BF: Vietnam.

I wish the 360 version had ships and what not, maybe the PC version will *shrug*

Back