BF 1.03 Patch doesnt PATCH

Leadsled

Weaksauce
Im not sure how long it is supposed to take but it will not patch. I get 0% cpu usage while the patch window is open. Typical money grabbers at EA . Sell and release "shit" that doesnt work!! I did let it sit for 60 min . I did DL it from EA.

May have been a corrupt download. i'd try downloading the patch again and probably from another site. sorry man!

It seems the download from EA is corrupt( did it twice). The one I got from FilePlanet works fine.

Has anyone noticed that this patch makes no effort to detect where your install of BF2 is nor let you tell the patch where to patch? I bet that those of you that install to default directory don't have problems, but those of us that changed the install path are going to be in for an interesting time. I got mine from Fileshack, it doesn't work properly. I guess I'll try one of the other sites.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield 2\InstallDir

Fint said:
amen.

I downloaded/installed the patch just fine. From fileplanet.

Leadsled said:
Im not sure how long it is supposed to take but it will not patch. I get 0% cpu usage while the patch window is open. Typical money grabbers at EA . Sell and release "shit" that doesnt work!! I did let it sit for 60 min . I did DL it from EA.

Yeah, it's complete shit because it didn't work for one person. Just horrible.

i had to reinstall the game 3 times before it actually worked :rolleyes:

Fint said:

Damn you, where were you when 2 hours ago? I had already installed the game :p

Love the changes. I had such a high global score I got 3 unlocks so now I'm a staff sergeant.

Mr_Evil said:
Has anyone noticed that this patch makes no effort to detect where your install of BF2 is nor let you tell the patch where to patch? I bet that those of you that install to default directory don't have problems, but those of us that changed the install path are going to be in for an interesting time. I got mine from Fileshack, it doesn't work properly. I guess I'll try one of the other sites.
Mine is not installed in default and it works fine.

i downloaded from gamershell and the patch didnt work. i tried another link an individual posted and not only did it download faster it also worked. :D

i downloaded mine from gamespot and now for some reason whenever it loads a map my mouse won't work.. I'm gonna try downloading it from fileplanet. anyone else have this problem? i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but i ended up with the same issue...

Back