Beyerdynamic adapter

theDreamer

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
2,513
I seem to have lost my 1/8" to 1/4" adapter and am unable to find one just like it. I have contacted Beyerdynamic, but have not had a response from them yet. The reason I want one just like it is because I liked that it screwed onto the end.
Though I have thought about getting them re-cabled, but would it be worth it?
 
Do the beyers use the same thread/pitch as others? You can get screw-on replacements for AKGs and the Senn 280's ($10 and $3 respectively).
 
You have to call Beyerdynamic Usa to get anything from them. I had to get them to email me a form to fill out and mail them for some pads.
 
I placed a called and was emailed a form to fill and to receive the new part, hopefully it will be here soon.
 
Back
Top