• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Beyer MMX 300

Falkentyne

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 19, 2000
Messages
1,891
Is $290 a pretty decent price for a set of these? I don't think I've heard anything bad about the MMX300/DT770/880/990 series...
 
It is a decent price for the brand.

Different Recommendation:
http://www.psykoaudio.com/ that is how ALL gaming headsets should be. It's revolutionary. A friend has a pair of these, and as soon as I can justify buying a pair (my current ones break), I am. You need to "bring your own sound card" though.
 
Ive read reviews on these and they dont seem so hot.

I hear they are extremely heavy and can lead to fatigue and that the bass (subwoofers) overpower the directional audio forcing you to have cut down the bass to almost non-existent levels.

Ive heard they are the best though, but at $300...I dont know...
 
Android:

What headset are you talking about? The Beyers or the Psyko ones?
I can't find a single bad review of the Beyer MMX300 anywhere...
 
Back
Top