Beware of user Heat: Possible Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFace

2[H]4U
User Heat currently is trying to trade his PSP for a PS2. He is a noobie on the forums and just registered a few days ago.

Said he will ship the PSP when he recieves my PS2, sounded fishy so I began asking questions.

First, I asked for his Heatware information. He said his name is Heat23.

There are three Heat23's. One lives in Texas and has good rep. One lives in NY(pay attention to that) and has ZERO heat. One is not activated yet.

I have asked him twice to email me with his email address, first he emailed me with his Ebay address and then through an email on Heatware, which still was not an email from his real address.

When I got his Ebay address, it said his location was "NY". Remember, the NY Heatware guy has ZERO heat.

Watch out for this guy and please defend yourself Heat if you can prove you are indeed this guy: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=2

He has now made a thread in this forum stating that I am someone to look out for, jokes on him :rolleyes:

Heat23 is one of the admins at heatware. And I know he has heat. Dont know if this is the same guy.

quique55 said:
Heat23 is one of the admins at heatware. And I know he has heat. Dont know if this is the same guy.

That's what I thought, because his user id is NUMBER 2.

This Heat guy is a troll, ban him.

I can confirm on what the OP has said. Contacted Heat about the deal and asked him for heatware, he told me that he had heat under Heat23 so I asked him to send me an email with the email he signed up with. After that, he never gave me a reply nor sent me the email. Prior to that, he was prompt with the PMs.

Ban this noob troll please.

Blehh said:
I can confirm on what the OP has said. Contacted Heat about the deal and asked him for heatware, he told me that he had heat under Heat23 so I asked him to send me an email with the email he signed up with. After that, he never gave me a reply nor sent me the email. Prior to that, he was prompt with the PMs.

Ban this noob troll please.

I sent an email to the owner of that Heatware account and this is the response from him:

"No I am not. Yesterday another member emailed me saying that user is passing my heatware evals as his own. I'll tell you what I told him. Notify the Hardforum moderators immediately and recommend this user's account be locked. And also post a sticky topic alerting others that might have received a PM from him."

Issue is being handled by our moderation/adminstration staff.
Thanks for the reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back