BEWARE OF THIS TROLL: silentnight3985

Status
Not open for further replies.
topcat989 said:
sounds like you're going to flake out :( you're setting it up as you're the innocent victum, etc. dude, quit whining about everyone hating on you. have the balls to realized you earned it fair and square. instead of whining about it, realize it's justified and say that you will take care of this NO MATTER WHAT. that it doesn't matter if the friend "ghost" or not. That YOU will PAY, and then you will take over trying to get money out of the friend. Dude, I'm sure you can come up with $160 in a timely fashion, you'll just have to sell something you may not want to. Need it for moving to cali? well $160 is going to be a drop in the bucket for that, what is $160 against that? you have something you can sell, TV, stero, computer, something/s tat will get you $160 in a weeks time. Got any CC? the CC pay pal or buy the HD on CC and send it....there is always a way, it sounds like you just don't want to bite the bullit and make the sacrifice for it......... :eek:

that my friends ^^^ is the real deal

michty said:
I'd like to point out that it's really lame of you to try and scream defamation of character. I'd also like to point out that my father is a lawyer that deals in defamation cases. It costs about $10,000 just for a retainer for a case like this. That's just to start working on it. I seriously doubt you have 10k lying around. To top it off, your lawyer is an idiot if he actually told you that you have a case here. You would have to prove that he knew it was a lie when he posted it. You would also have to prove that he had no reason to think that it was you that sold the drive (and this doesn't include you saying it). Being it WAS your account, I'm sure the courts would think he has reasonable evidence that pointed to it being you that was trolling him.

Im glad you said it, cause I was LMAO when I saw that Defamtaion of Character crap ....

You have a lot to learn about business and the law dude, you KNOWINGLY let someone use your name to make a sale. And legaly ( yes, go look it up, its real easy to find this info) That makes YOU responsible for the transaction.

topcat989 said:
sounds like you're going to flake out :( you're setting it up as you're the innocent victum, etc. dude, quit whining about everyone hating on you. have the balls to realized you earned it fair and square. instead of whining about it, realize it's justified and say that you will take care of this NO MATTER WHAT. that it doesn't matter if the friend "ghost" or not. That YOU will PAY, and then you will take over trying to get money out of the friend. Dude, I'm sure you can come up with $160 in a timely fashion, you'll just have to sell something you may not want to. Need it for moving to cali? well $160 is going to be a drop in the bucket for that, what is $160 against that? you have something you can sell, TV, stero, computer, something/s tat will get you $160 in a weeks time. Got any CC? the CC pay pal or buy the HD on CC and send it....there is always a way, it sounds like you just don't want to bite the bullit and make the sacrifice for it......... :eek:
Hey silent, you are being completely blind about this. We understand your situation, you've repeated it more than enough times. The fact of the matter is YOU have to deal with it. It is your name, and you are responsible for what happens with that name. If you lent your name to a 'friend' as it were, you obviously trusted him to make the deal. With that trust comes a price. If he did not complete the deal, it's on your shoulders and you knew that going into this. You are getting advice from some of the best traders around here, and i think it would be stupid not to heed it. I've dealt with your partner jackbauer before and he is a good guy. If you want your name to stay clear, you will find $160. I dont care if you have to sell your most prized posession. If you aren't willing to go that route, as i am 'sensing' (call me psychic) then you will FIND your friend's ass and get the money.

We realize you are the victim, but you're playing a very obvious game. "OK, I was wrong, but if i can't fix it, screw it." If you do not believe this, summarize this statement from yourself:

[b said:
silentnight3985[/b]]I cant give up $160 at this time,i feal that i did wrong by lending my name to suroot but i had no idea what was up.I shall try my best to fix this but if suroot gets ghost then i cant help any more than what i can.Ban me,call me a troll or what ever but im sick of this,i get slamed for 1 mistake that cost a guy $160..he proly dont have $160 to just give away every day so i feal his loss but i to do not have $160 to give back,infact im selling off my old racing stuff so i can move to cali..but the way its going me and Jack's biz might not work now that every one is only willing to see 1 side of the story,i hope yall are happy with your self and live a long life.so mods u can bad me or what ever but im done with this crap.
a. I dont have the money (so i'm helpless as to resolve this by myself).
b. i did wrong by lending my name to someone WHILE i had 'no idea what was up'. (how smart is THAT man?"
c. I'll try my best to fix this, but if i can't... i can't do anything about it.
another thing: You are sick of getting slammed for being responsible for a deal that lost someone $160. Genius. Quite whining about it if you've already admitted your mistake. Admitting it is the first part. FIXING it is the next. It's not that we are only seeing one side of the story. It's just that the other side of the story is so dumbass none of us experienced traders can even relate. I'm sorry you were woken up early, but you can use that as an early start to a day of 'work.' If you want to clear up your name, clear it up... standing around and cryin' about things won't fix it. Best of luck to you and your partner in your future business endeavor; you couldn't have expected the sailing to be smooth on the way to the top.

this is my last post on this thread,I have pm'd the guy a bunch of times today ANY mod can see that i did.

MikeF98765
Limp Gawd

2 how hard can it be to find "your friend"?

thats a good point i have tried to get with him,i am not "flaking out" im still here right?

Like its been said before, talking to him and being active on the forum isnt fixing the problem. Sending him a new HDD or 250$ asap would be fixing the problem.

ruhk said:
Like its been said before, talking to him and being active on the forum isnt fixing the problem. Sending him a new HDD or 250$ asap would be fixing the problem.

i think you mean $160 fo a 250 gb hdd????

You keep saying you'll be out 160 dollars. No, you won't. Pay Enjoy back now, and resolve the whole issue instantly. You yourself can sort out the problem with you and your friend. If you can trust him enough to lend him your account, you can trust him enough to pay you back for the trolling he did.

-Steve

Orginally posted by People
"words words and more words"
I am seeing alot of worthless stuff in this thread, this is between Silent and Enjoy, not everyone VS. Silent. What should have been 1 page with just information, has turned into a flame fest and other filled with worthless speculation and filler.

ss284 said:
You keep saying you'll be out 160 dollars. No, you won't. Pay Enjoy back now, and resolve the whole issue instantly. You yourself can sort out the problem with you and your friend. If you can trust him enough to lend him your account, you can trust him enough to pay you back for the trolling he did.

-Steve

[H]ell Yes. :eek:

ss284 said:

-Steve
Amen brot[H]er!

yah guys, stop the flaming. I think silent knows what he needs to. Let's give him a chance.

silentnight3985 said:
Ohh and My lawyer looked at this and says that its "slander and defemation of character" and i have a valid lawsuit so u got 2 choices work with me to fix the problem or keep talking trash about me and catch a case,i dont want that but i also dont want Me and Bill's hard work trashed over 1 problem,and beleave me we have way more than $160 invested in this.Not saying that your loss of $160 isent importaint but it's no where close to what we stand to lose.So call me and we will work this out OR keep pushing my name into the ground and ill have no choice but to turn it over to my Lawyer.

WRONG.
It wouldnt be slander because the words were never malicously spoken orally.
And second, there was no defamation of character because you have posted your information publicly and therefore, you are responsible for any attacks.
And third, Enjoy has done nothing to defamate your chracter.
And fourth, like stated before, you will NEVER find a lawyer that will take your case because its so ridiculous.

Your trying to tell me that your gonna file a lawsuit on Enjoy for slander and defamation of character?

Enjoy didnt say anything about a lawyer or lawsuit. If you were really in to business, you'd know that the government wouldnt put it their top priority for fraud/theft of $160. The fact that you got scared and said this nonsense about defamation of chracter shows that you panicked in fear.

I personally think that you tried to rip this guy off and screwed up. Now your trying to cover your tracks and say you let your friend borrow your forum name, heatware, and AIM. But even if this isnt true, Enjoy has gone really far to track you down, get your information and do a background check from your source and has every bit of evidence going for him.

Your vocabulary is like a 15 year old, your grammar is worse than a 15 year old, you even curse like a 15 year old. You say your going into business?? Well your the first business man I ever heard have so much crap coming out of their mouth.

Silent, you appeal to us as a 15 year old who dug a whole so deep for himself that your using this lame attempt to dig your way out.

You want everyone to give you a break because this was your first mistake? How different would it have been if your supposed friend used your identity to commit a crime?

In life, you rarely get another break. 1 mistake can cost you your life.

You cry, you whine, you curse. Thats all we've heard from you. Wake up kid and realize your responsibility.

All ready being taken care of guys..thanks for bashing me..and how the hell can u tell me to handle this if the guy hadent called me yet? what u want me to go to his house and make him call me>>????

I tried to resist, but I couldnt. The scene just kept playing over and over while I laughed my ass off.

Cut to scene-

(mystery friend)..."Hey, hand me that shovel so I can hurry and dig this hole"

(silentnight3985)..."I can't, I have both hands busy trying to weave this tangled web"

:D:D:D

MX2times said:
I tried to resist, but I couldnt. The scene just kept playing over and over while I laughed my ass off.

Cut to scene-

(mystery friend)..."Hey, hand me that shovel so I can hurry and dig this hole"

(silentnight3985)..."I can't, I have both hands busy trying to weave this tangled web"

:D:D:D

what?????

i agree that this has turned into a flamefest. lets let silent and enjoy work this out. i think this thread is taking away from all the other seller/trolls ;) on the forums...

silentnight3985 said:
All ready being taken care of guys..thanks for bashing me..and how the hell can u tell me to handle this if the guy hadent called me yet? what u want me to go to his house and make him call me>>????

If it gets Enjoys HD or $$ back...

Actually, that sounds like a BEAUTIFUL Idea.

and 'silentnight3985' if you could also please post the info about your friend who ripped 'Enjoy' off and pass it along to the appropriate people so that we may be forewarned of his trolling and not be taken in the same manner?

Im so done with hard forum,most of yall are great but what did me and Joy's problem have to do with any of yall?NOTHING!!!!!! I have talked to the man and we are working it out,so every one can go back to bashing other people.

so as a professional courtesty to us, could you please post the name of your friend who borrowed your account and ripped off someone else?

how about both sides just give me $160 and call it even? :D

But seriously.. silent i probably would still buy stuff from you if i was looking to buy... i would just ask if it was really you selling the stuff :)

glad to hear it's getting worked out.. i guess everyone is getting worked up because they want to get the message across to all of hardforum that ... and i'll put it in a nice fun sized way.

"We ain't gonna take this S**t"

silentnight3985 said:
Im so done with hard forum,most of yall are great but what did me and Joy's problem have to do with any of yall?NOTHING!!!!!! I have talked to the man and we are working it out,so every one can go back to bashing other people.

Did we hurt your feelings Timmy? Much of it isn't bashing, its telling you that You're a moron for your actions, which you openly admit. Stop being so evasive, post your friends info, let someone verify it etc.

Silent, wasn't 5 posts ago supposedly you're last post in here?

Today 05:17 PM
silentnight3985 this is my last post on this thread,I have pm'd the guy a bunch of times today ANY mod can see that i did.

Just my $.02 , whether you wanted it or not.

RancidWAnnaRIot Thanks bro but i guess they all wanted some one to go off on...Kids will be Kids and im done here.

When i get the info ill pass it to a mod,or the owner.

You let a "friend" borrow all your info and avenues to be here but dont know his info?

Things that make you go hmmmmm...

hey MX~ just to let you know, we are trying to track him down. we know that enjoy got a tracking # from UPS and i called them and found out that there was a packing slip made and billed to the real troller's ups account. but that there was never a pickup scheduled!

just to keep the guys that are piling on in the loop.....

I read 2 pages of this and got the idea that Silentnight is trying to screw Enjoy
that there is no friend
if what you [Silentnight] say is true YOU ARE RESPOSIBLE anyway
cough up the money or get stomped
these guys hate trolls
i know topcat will go to the ends of the earth to label you a troll forever
and he will help all he can to get the cash or merch for enjoy

as i see it this thread is prolly at all the big sites by now Anand ,PCA ,Ars ect.
you are already screwed
you are going to have a hard time trading anywhere now
as of this moment you are on my DNT list
you should cough up the cash or a drive ASAP because you rep is toast and its gonna be a long time till its better
Scott

What Part Of "i Have Talked To Joy And Im Fixing This"do Yall Not Understand? Its Being Taken Care Of Hes Getting Payed Back!!!!!!!! Open Your Eyes And Read.

Locutus said:
I read 2 pages of this and got the idea that Silentnight is trying to screw Enjoy
that there is no friend
if what you [Silentnight] say is true YOU ARE RESPOSIBLE anyway
cough up the money or get stomped
these guys hate trolls
i know topcat will go to the ends of the earth to label you a troll forever
and he will help all he can to get the cash or merch for enjoy

as i see it this thread is prolly at all the big sites by now Anand ,PCA ,Ars ect.
you are already screwed
you are going to have a hard time trading anywhere now
as of this moment you are on my DNT list
you should cough up the cash or a drive ASAP because you rep is toast and its gonna be a long time till its better
Scott

i dont understand why you guys cant get that he is talking to enjoy on the phone and via PM. they are resolving the issue that way. all you guys are doing is flaming him and ruinning his trading status on the other forums. let the issue be resolved first before you hang him on the cross... that is all i ask.. but that prolly doesnt mean much here anyways.

silentnight3985 said:
What Part Of "i Have Talked To Joy And Im Fixing This"do Yall Not Understand? Its Being Taken Care Of Hes Getting Payed Back!!!!!!!! Open Your Eyes And Read.

What part of...Your "friend" "supposedly" practiced horrible trading and WE WANT HIS NAME!!!...don't YOU understand?

misan-thrope said:
I am seeing alot of worthless stuff in this thread, this is between Silent and Enjoy, not everyone VS. Silent. What should have been 1 page with just information, has turned into a flame fest and other filled with worthless speculation and filler.

I tried that, they didn't listen :rolleyes:

silentnight3985 said:

He probably has taken enough flack from this already. He says he's fixing it so we should probably give him a couple of days before further yelling at him. It was stupid, he knows it. Yes he was kind of a dipshit in the beginning but is trying to take care of it now. If enjoy gets his drive or his money in the next couple of days he should probably come here and post it. (so everyone can stop hating silent) Hope you get your money enjoy.

silentnight3985 said:

Umm, why aren't YOU calling HIM? or Emailing him, and AIMing him? if you have, then of course you'll have to wait until he responds and you guys can work it out. Until then, as said before, have the balls to accept the flack you catching ATM........IF you pay him back in a timely manner, then you can PROVE the naysayers were at least partly wrong........

EDIT: the lawayer post of yours was really, really, stupid. Not only do you not have any case whatsoever, you just made sure that if your bussiness has anything to do with us being potential customers, you blew that right down the toliet........

jackbauer said:
i dont understand why you guys cant get that he is talking to enjoy on the phone and via PM. they are resolving the issue that way. all you guys are doing is flaming him and ruinning his trading status on the other forums. let the issue be resolved first before you hang him on the cross... that is all i ask.. but that prolly doesnt mean much here anyways.

OK if he is contact with enjoy then yes, he should be given a little time to work this out. Just understand alot of the flack he's catching is not for being a dumbass in the first place (which he was) but in several posts where he is hinting that he is going go with the " well my friend won't pay you back, and i don't have the money, so what can i do?" excuse.....and the "I'll sue for defamation!" post was especially stupid :rolleyes:

EDIT: .....and how come he has not told the REAL name of the troll friend? and his info? It will be interesting to see if he tells enjoy the trolls full contact info......

topcat989 said:
EDIT: .....and how come he has not told the REAL name of the troll friend? and his info? It will be interesting to see if he tells enjoy the trolls full contact info......

Thats exactly what I have been waiting for. I was given the old "dodge and evade" three times already :rolleyes:

Silentnight has spoken with my father now, and I suppose things may be slowly moving along. One important thing that we still do not have yet though is his friends contact information. We have no phone number, address, or even fullname. We'd like to have this as the sooner we get it, the sooner we can leave silentnight alone.

I just can't believe in a million years you would loan anything such as accounts or forum name or whatever to someone and not know there first and last name and where they live or phone number at least :confused:

The gig is up...the news is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back