• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Better creative drivers?

Joined
Aug 21, 2005
Messages
59
Sound quality wise, I have heard rumors of drivers for creative based cards that, while not produced by creative, offer superior audio. Is this true and where can I find them? thanks!
 
I know they exist, Just forgot the names of them. Something like a karax something audio project.. It's been a while sience my little winchester and neo2 platty.
 
It's the kX project, and using those will kill your gaming support. Also moot with modern cards, like the X-Fi.
 
Why thank you! Geuss I'll have to town portal my out of there.. Can anyone reccomend me a card that would work well with the z-5300e system? basicly gaming 40/ dvd and music 30/30.
 
I use some heavily modded X-fi drivers on my Audigy 2 Plat. They are compatible with everything audigy1 on up (anything emu10k based). Since the hardware is 95% the same the drivers make all the difference in the world. In short, these things have saved me from upgrading my sound card like 3 times now they sound so amazing. They can be found on DriverHeaven and are called YoupPax Fi after the author (he's chinese), so youll have to navigate a few sites in mandarin to get to em
 
Miranoponcho said:
Why thank you! Geuss I'll have to town portal my out of there.. Can anyone reccomend me a card that would work well with the z-5300e system? basicly gaming 40/ dvd and music 30/30.


:D :D :D See sig.

Xtreme Music for the win! I use mine 70% music, 20% Gaming, 10% DVD's.
 
Back
Top