• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Beta test for Help Conquer Cancer with GPU Application Versions

I've signed up, but the curent batch of work units are completed.
I'm not sure if my AMD drivers and etc are setup correctly for the client.
 
C5GRK.jpg



Here is one unit that I found. About 6:30 per unit, for 193 boinc credit.
221*193 = 42,653 boinc PPD. Funny number. Of course it could be WCG numbers, but the tab label is boinc.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top