Bestbuy Visiontek HD3870 $214.99

jhartono0002

2[H]4U
not available for pick up.

VisionTek HD 3870

Plus shipping and Tax
Linky

In VA total was $231 and some change w/ standard shipping

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Status: Order in process of being fulfilled. Estimated arrival date: 11/30/2007 - 12/05/2007.[/FONT]
:D

anyone have a link to a current, printable 10 to 12% off coupon? :D

I ordered 2 last night and got the out of stock email from them and that i should get them within 2 weeks, just a heads up on this.

Just ordered.

No instock notification yet. Ordered through phone. (cross fingures)

To bad the $20 off coupon doesn't work for online orders... :-(

Just ordered.

No instock notification yet. Ordered through phone. (cross fingures)

To bad the $20 off coupon doesn't work for online orders... :-(

Are you talking about the $20 you get as a Reward Zone member? If so, you can apply it at the same page you enter your credit card info.

By the way, BB currently has free shipping promotion for all video graphics cards, but the web site still charges the shipping. I had to call in to get the free shipping deal.

I ordered mine last night and just received my tracking number. Note that 3850 and the 3870 are priced at $169.99 and $214.99 respectively. I wasn't aware of a free shipping promotion other than on XFX video cards. I'll have to check again.

E

"Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 0 - 1 days."

I just checked the order status and above it what it said. I placed the order 3 hours ago.

ordered. this is like the 4th vid card i ordered this week, lol

i keep on jumping on all these deals.

Finally received the shipping confirmation email today.
It's coming from OH, so I guess I'll received it sometime next week.

Finally received the shipping confirmation email today.
It's coming from OH, so I guess I'll received it sometime next week.

+1, mine is shipping out too.

this should tie me over till the 8800gt from dell comes in.

Ordered mine fingers crossed should arrive tuesday on my first day off in 6 days .. and the beginning of a 2day stretch. :)

Can you use 12%off online? I think imma buy the 3850 cus its 160 and the 70 is outta stock.:(:confused::mad: But it will be cheaper crossfire!

Your not allowed to talk about the 3850 in a 3870 thread. My link to it got deleted.

But this still has something to do with the sale, until its not sold out, may ust go get a 8800gt cus i looked at the guru3d review and the gt kinda stomps on the 70's. But if this sale comes back i will grab me a 70.

This must be the year of OMG I must have this video card. A year goes by with no new cards and everyone is starving to upgrade to something.

mine came in, will do a fresh install tomorrow. :)

IMG_4810Small.jpg

IMG_4815R.jpg

I seriously would have bought this damn card instead of the 8800gt if it was ever in stock ARGH.

Also got mine yesterday.
Overclock it to 855/1295, and temperature reached ~90C when running Crysis demo loop with the stock HSF.
I replaced the stock HSF with the DuOrb, and the max temp is now ~60C.

p.s. the card came with the bios with 862mhz bug.

Also got mine yesterday.
Overclock it to 855/1295, and temperature reached ~90C when running Crysis demo loop with the stock HSF.
I replaced the stock HSF with the DuOrb, and the max temp is now ~60C.

p.s. the card came with the bios with 862mhz bug.

just flash it

screw you, mine got put on backorder.
I ordered one on 11/27 while it was still showing in stock on the web site. The next day the site showed it was backordered. I then got an email saying my order was backordered and that I could cancel if I wanted to. After a couple of days of no changes to my order status, I called customer service to cancel the order. They swore up and down that it was impossible to do so and they wouldn't send me up the chain to a manager who could override. I tried calling again so I could talk to a different department, but I got sent to the same CS center in India. I then sent an email to cancel the order, got an autoresponse back, sent an email to the address inside that email (not the return address), got back the same kind of response the next day that the order couldn't be canceled. I was pretty pissed off because I could have bought a card from Newegg and had it in my hands already, so I figured I would cancel my Mastercard (pretty easy to do since I have a couple of bank accounts at the same bank and can swap cards without a problem) and cancel the order that way. I decided to hold off until Monday though.

Lo and behold, the status changed to "shipping" Sunday night (4 days from Ohio) and I now have a brand new VisionTek HD 3870 in my machine right now.

You could try what I did and make a big stink about canceling the order to see if they'll move you up the queue, so as to keep you as a customer.

Man, I got 2 last friday. Spent the weekend playing around with crossfire and all I can say is I'm dissapointed. Single card works great, just like my previous 8800GT but in CF no game works!?!?! I've tried COD4, Company of Heroes, UT3, Crysis, Supreme Commander and WIC. I've tried 7.11 and Crysis hotfix drivers. It crashes 99% of the times. At least I got 18456 in 3DMark06 with no OC. All I can say is it sucks big time!!!

Man, I got 2 last friday. Spent the weekend playing around with crossfire and all I can say is I'm dissapointed. Single card works great, just like my previous 8800GT but in CF no game works!?!?! I've tried COD4, Company of Heroes, UT3, Crysis, Supreme Commander and WIC. I've tried 7.11 and Crysis hotfix drivers. It crashes 99% of the times. At least I got 18456 in 3DMark06 with no OC. All I can say is it sucks big time!!!

if you cant find a fix in the next couple weeks pm me and ill prolly take one of em off your hands (if its a visiontek). make sure you keep em at stock settings though i dont like oc'ing my gpu's ;)

Back