BestBuy: Printable 10% off Coupon, very few restrictions apply (till Dec 19th)

Nice discount...but with crap like this [ocforums.com] and some other bad stories I've heard, I doubt I'll be going there anytime soon.

I've been wondering this for a while...does the 1 per customer limit apply to the 1/100¢ cash value of a printable coupon? I smell an opportunity...time to load up on cheap paper :eek:

phixt said:
Nice discount...but with crap like this [ocforums.com] and some other bad stories I've heard, I doubt I'll be going there anytime soon.
OMG, that is screwed up. I think if he persues it though someone will have to replace it. I cvan't believe the cashier would screw him like that. What does she have to lose? Ever since I saw that article on the front page of H about bestbuy wanting to get rid of "bad customers" I havent really wanted to shop there. I'd rather give my business to circuit city.

phixt said:
I've been wondering this for a while...does the 1 per customer limit apply to the 1/100¢ cash value of a printable coupon? I smell an opportunity...time to load up on cheap paper :eek:
Sooo not worth it, hehe.

SJ, thanks for the deal. ill make good use of this on xmas presents if the prices are good.

What's really weird about that online coupon is the fine print says "No copies." ... does that mean you can print it, but not copy it .. i'm confused.

Back