BestBuy $9.95 RA3,orange box,Crysis warhead n more

Ugh. I picked up an extra copy of RA3 for a friend who now doens't want it. Such is life I guess.

Anyone want to sale me a crysis and crysis warhead :(

wanted to say thanks to the OP. my local BB was out of stock on Warhead, but a buddy was able to pick it up for me at his store.

Forgot to mention that I went back to BB after a failed attempt on Tuesday to get Warhead on Thursday and found that they had restocked on it. Spent the weekend finishing my Crysis loose ends(never did finish the story) before moving onto Warhead. :)

Yup, picked up Orange Box, RA3, and Crysis. I don't think many people at my store had used the coupon cause all the employees were amazed at the price difference.

I think the best buy near me only keeps 1 or 2 out on the shelf at a time. Everytime I go back I always think i purchased the last one, then come back again and theres another copy. I got 3 Orange Box and i dont even play it.

i dont get it, the coupon just says

PS2: Shaun White Snowboarding (9092466)
PSP: Shaun White Snowboarding (9091136)

how is that other games?

I have 2 extra regular RA3's and 1 extra Crysis for $15 each mailed to the lower 48 states. Only trades I'm looking for is a new Left 4 Dead (PC), new COD4 (PC) and used Boom Blox (Wii). PM me if you are interested.

pressenter

Yup, picked up Orange Box, RA3, and Crysis. I don't think many people at my store had used the coupon cause all the employees were amazed at the price difference.

The cashier I went to was amazed when my total dropped from $190 to $58 and made some comment about the amazing savings possible through the gamers club.

I have a couple extra RA3: PE's and a couple of the others on hand if anybody's interested

PM me if you have an unopened Orange box *and* a RA3 to dump. Send me your paypal info and it's a done deal. I'm in Missouri.

Wanted to say thanks OP!!! got RA:pE and Crysis for 20 bucks. They must have had 5 each at South Elgin, IL store.

I have 1 extra regular RA3 and 1 extra Crysis for $15 each mailed to the lower 48 states. Only trades I'm looking for is a new Left 4 Dead (PC), new COD4 (PC) and used Boom Blox (Wii). PM me if you are interested.

pressenter

So yeah... Shaun White Snowboarding now instead of RA3, Crysis, Warhead, FIFA09.... That makes me sad. I feel like I should've bought more (I only got two copies of RA3 for myself and my GF).

LAST CALL...
I have 1 extra regular RA3 and 1 extra Crysis for $15 each mailed to the lower 48 states. Only trades I'm looking for is a new Left 4 Dead (PC), new COD4 (PC) and used Boom Blox (Wii). PM me if you are interested.

pressenter

Back