I'm shopping around for a friend of mine who wants to OC his 920 to 4ghz. What is the best board out currently for overclocking? I want to find the board that is the most efficient voltage wise if possible.
I've done some research myself and found that people suggest these:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131365
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188046
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188039
Any other suggestions? There is no needs for 3 way SLI, were building this system for dual 4870s. Also we would like to have at least 1 pci-express slot open for a possible X-Fi sound card or something else in the future. If there are any cheaper alternatives from a reliable brand i'm open to it.... or any boards with more features for the price, but overclocking is the #1 feature i'm concerned with here.
Also what is the difference between the last two?
I've done some research myself and found that people suggest these:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131365
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188046
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188039
Any other suggestions? There is no needs for 3 way SLI, were building this system for dual 4870s. Also we would like to have at least 1 pci-express slot open for a possible X-Fi sound card or something else in the future. If there are any cheaper alternatives from a reliable brand i'm open to it.... or any boards with more features for the price, but overclocking is the #1 feature i'm concerned with here.
Also what is the difference between the last two?