Best wireless headphones...

BigGreg85

Gawd
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
910
I am in the market for some wireless headphones. I currently have a crappy pair of sony earbuds, and I dont want the wire hanging all over my bench at work while I am working. I will mainly be using these while at work, which is an 8hr shift...so I would want them to last that long with out having to charge them. Can they last that long? I really dont have a budget set for these things, since they will be used at work, I want to be as comfortable and satisfied as possible.

any suggestions?


Thank you

Greg
 
I have never used them, but I have heard the Sennheiser RS line is very nice (wireless full size headphones).

In searching a bit i found this thread:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=102614

4th post down says that the senns can get about a day out of two AAAs. So you could get a set of rechargable AAAs and be set :)
 
If your looking for Bluetooth headphones I can tell you that the Motorola HT820's are terribly uncomfortable. They sound decent, have 15 hours of battery life, charge from a USB port, but they kill my ears.
 
Back
Top