best wired keyboard?

BoyBlunder

[H]ard|Gawd
right now, i have my thinkpad t42 (which i use during the week in college) (with a MX510) and at home i have my MS wireless duo. i really hate the wireless duo, i hate the way it feels after coming home from my awesome Thinkpad keyboard :cool:

anyway, back on topic. what's the best keyboard that's not wireless?

yea im thinking about the same thing. I have a older model wireless logitech elite right now and im thinking of gettin the wired elite or the saitek eclipe (which is a bit expensive...)

logitech elite here as well... my only complaint is that the lettering is comeing off the keys after only about a year of use, that and its tough to keep clean... (but if i didnt eat at my pc it would be a big help... time to tear it down and run it throught the dishwasher.. )

headphone modded and soon to be EL backlit

thore

M$ Natural Keyboard Elite. Nothing beats the split-key design. Ever. ;)

UltimaParadox said:
Standard Logitech 104-key

Down with all the function key fluff! :p
Heh, agreed. The only extras I use every once in a while from the elite (which I own, actually) are the volume and the other media related (next song, previous song) keys.

Apple Keyboard (with 2 built-in USB ports no less!) :D

But since I can't get it to recognize under Windows my current keyboard is Kensington Keyboard-In-A-Box. Nothing fancy, but it works and everything is at regulation size.

The backlit keyboards look pretty cool too, they would compliment my MS Stark mouse nicely :cool:

If you want industrial, try finding an old IBM keyboard. I still have several of those things that are 10+ years old and tick away like the day they were bought. They make that clicking sound too so you know you hit the letter. They are solid keyboards but are bulky and the 90's beige is :blah:

Back