• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best winamp Plugins

Hey Elec999, why do you need a different mp3 encoder than what winamp provides? I'm not being critical, i just don't understand why.

Also, my favorite plugin is leo's lyrics plugin. I love lyrics popping up instantly when the songs change!
 
Hey Elec999, why do you need a different mp3 encoder than what winamp provides? I'm not being critical, i just don't understand why.

Also, my favorite plugin is leo's lyrics plugin. I love lyrics popping up instantly when the songs change!
if you have good sound card,a better decoder may make mp3s sound better.
Thanks
 
Back
Top