waterboy787
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2001
- Messages
- 324
So I currently have partitioned my DiamondMax 10 250gb drive into two of the following partitions:
77.5GB Windows
156GB Storage
Now my Windows partition shows it has about 29GB of availbale space. But as I right click all my folders in that partition it only adds up to about 25-28GB of data. Where did the rest go?? (Not really a scientific method of determining of course)
I know - its a silly question..but I'm just curious where the other 20GB or so ends up..are they hidden files?
Thanks in advance.
77.5GB Windows
156GB Storage
Now my Windows partition shows it has about 29GB of availbale space. But as I right click all my folders in that partition it only adds up to about 25-28GB of data. Where did the rest go?? (Not really a scientific method of determining of course)
I know - its a silly question..but I'm just curious where the other 20GB or so ends up..are they hidden files?
Thanks in advance.