Best way to block WLM ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

slideways666

Limp Gawd
Hey all.. I have Windows live messenger and hate the video pimp they do at the bottom plus the ads... I have found 2 programs to block the ads(and hope the videos too)--- but not sure if they are safe to use or not... Anyone know a good program that they trust and like--- or know and trust these programs?

The two i have found are MSN Addsblocker and A-Patch143..

I've always used MessPatch from mess.be - you need the right version, but it'll patch the exe and remove all the things you don't want.

I didn't think anyone actually used the IM programs from the protocol companies. Why not just use Digsby, Trillian, etc?

This includes all ad blocking, here, there and everywhere.

(23) Any discussion of AD BLOCKING software or instruction for using ad blocking regarding this forum or any other discussion in general of attempting to block advertisement will result in a no questions asked permanent ban on your account. This is not done lightly, rather deliberately to deny access to those who choose to utilize this forum, but not support our sponsors. It takes money to finance the cost of bandwidth, especially a forum of this size and if you don't care enough to support us through our advertisers, then we don't need your business. This will be the only warning with no discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back