Best Water Cooling?

black.hat

Weaksauce
I am looking for a good water cooling that also has a nice look, any idea? Would appreciate if you also provide links.

Thanks

Below is my PC configuration:

ASUS Rampage IV Extreme X79
Core i7-3930K
2x GeForce GTX 690 Graphic
16GB CORSAIR DOMINATOR GT DDR3
2x 512 Samsung SSD

Thanks.

First off i'm going to assume you are cooling your cpu, and your 2 gpus.

Most of the heat will be coming off your gpus in your setup.

Its really hard to recommend radiators since we have no idea what kind of a case you are using. But I would recommend at least a triple radiator to cool those gpus and a 240 for the cpu either combined in one loop or isolated loops for cpu and gpu.

I like single loops.

Koolance has some nice looking blocks for your gpus

This XSPC dual bay reservoir also mounts a D5 pump (MCP655 for example)

Then you must decide if you want low speed fans on low density fin radiators or get some higher speed/pressure fans for high density radiators.

Then you need to find out what color you want your tubing to be, or if you want clear tubing and dyed/flourescent liquid. I would also use a silver kill coil and a liquid that prevents galvanic corrosion, and dont get shitty tubing that leaks Plasticizers, creating an ugly white film on the inside of your tubing.

Again I like watercooling because it makes my rig silent. I would recommend the quietest fans and the rads to go with them, and xspc compression fittings

Other people should get on here with more experience and suggest shit for you too

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Case information and budget constraints would help very much.

I think a single loop works well for 1 CPU and 1 GPU but with multiple video cards I would go with a dedicated pump and loop for the gpus and another dedicated pump and loop for the cpu.

I think a single loop works well for 1 CPU and 1 GPU but with multiple video cards I would go with a dedicated pump and loop for the gpus and another dedicated pump and loop for the cpu.

There is no need for that. I ran three full cover 7970 blocks in series with an xspc raystorm with no issue on an mcp355.

One loop per component. That's 6 loops, 1 for each GPU, one for motherboard, one for CPU, and one for each bank of RAM.

Each loop will contain a Mo-Ra Pro 3 9x140 radiator with radiator stands, 18 XSPC 140mm fans, compression fittings with angled fittings to make only straight tube runs, 2 MCP655 pumps with Bitspower dressup kits, a FrozenQ T-virus reservoir, Aquacomputer Aquaero 5 Pro control unit, and top quality Tygon tubing.

For each specific component:
The CPU will get the Aquacomputer Kyros XT Silver Edition.
The GPUs will get Aquacomputer or Heatkiller waterblocks (need 2).
The motherboard will get the Aquacomputer RIVE MIPs blocks.
The RAM will get Bitspower Galaxy DIMM4 blocks (need 2).

This isn't the best, if you want the best, just add more radiators and pumps to each loop.

Back