Best VPN for Netflix

Shoganai

Gawd
NordVPN. They’re constantly updating their service to work around Netflix.

kamxam

[H]ard|Gawd
I've been using Private Internet Access for my VPN. Works pretty well and I got the multi-year deal awhile back so im good till 2023. :joyful:

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
to be as anonymous as possible, it is better to buy a subscription to a paid VPN . for example Vee PM very good option and cheap.If you try this VPN you will not regret my advice
Tried this Vee PM service. It totally sucks. Disconnects without warning. Issues connecting.

Last edited:

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
It's probably a shill. Shilling with VPNs is such an issue r/privacy deletes anything about VPNs.
Looking at it, I agree. Spam removed his account and posts, and changed the service name so it does not get SEO hits.

edward01

n00b
In my opinion Nordvpn is one of the safest VPN to access Netflix libraries and you can also connect innumerable devices simultaneously.

fatryan

[H]ard|Gawd
I have ExpressVPN and was not able to use it for Netflix until someone told me to simply try different servers. Apparently some work and some dont. I found one that worked, but unfortunately Netflix must have caught on after a few months and it was blocked again. So I may change my VPN service as well. I'd be interested in Nord, but aren't they the ones that just had a huge security breach?

Shoganai

Gawd
I have ExpressVPN and was not able to use it for Netflix until someone told me to simply try different servers. Apparently some work and some dont. I found one that worked, but unfortunately Netflix must have caught on after a few months and it was blocked again. So I may change my VPN service as well. I'd be interested in Nord, but aren't they the ones that just had a huge security breach?
Use NordVPN for Netflix. They’re always updating their servers for it.